Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Theoretical situation for everyone; I’m all in for BL and as of now you can get the 4.7 final drive which I really like. My plan is it buy the BL non-squatch with 4.7 and add 35’s later myself. With that be said, considering all things are the same as Sasquatch, except 35” tires; if I were to put the tires on and say have an issue with axle, bearings, drivetrain; could my warranty be voided due to not have purchased the “Sasquatch” package and tires and wheels aren’t “factory”?
Sponsored

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if I'll ever move up from the 33s, but I'm a little curious about other's first-hand experiences on this. It might also be important to distinguish between the powertrain coverage and the initial bumper to bumper coverage. For example, I don't think bearings are generally covered under the powertrain, and this is the place where you're likely most vulnerable with non-stock wheels/tires.

The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act states that a dealer must prove that aftermarket equipment caused the need for repairs before it can deny warranty coverage
-https://www.edmunds.com/auto-warranty/what-voids-your-vehicles-warranty.html
My personal rule has always been to wait until at least 2/3 of the bumper to bumper warranty is burned before making serious modifications. I should also note that I've never been able to obey my own rule :ROFLMAO:

EDIT typo