sccohen

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My left front tire on my 2021 (13k miles) went flat while highway driving. The dealer says not covered, but the Ford warranty says it is (see below)? Any advice? Or do I call BFG, even though its the Ford warranty?

"Two separate warranties apply to tires on your new vehicle. The New Vehicle Limited Warranty covers tire defects in factory supplied material or workmanship for 100% of labor costs and on a pro rata adjustment basis for parts. (See the reimbursement schedule below). For vehicles within the New Vehicle Limited Warranty time in service and mileage coverage period, defective tires will be replaced on a pro rata adjustment basis according to the following mileage-based Reimbursement Schedule:"
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You said it went flat, but didn't indicate what the cause was. If it was delamination or something like that you might get it covered by warranty.

Morganstein

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As others have mentioned, if it's damaged in any way it's not going to be warrantied. That said, tire warranties always go through the tire manufacturer. Your Ford dealer can submit that warranty claim, but BFG will be the one to either approve or deny it.