Sponsored

Finally she's here! Badlands/Sasquatch lift, tires, suspension, warranty question

samstone

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250 Diesel Super Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After 22 months, she is here! Eruption Green Badlands/Sasquatch… I love it even more than I thought I would.

A couple of questions:

I am thinking of a 2” lift and Nitto 37x12.50 Ridge Grapplers. Seems the gear ratio will handle the 37’s just fine. Will the present suspension setup be adequate? My 4WD place of course wants to “upgrade” to a Bilstein macdaddy suspension package. Will the tires/lift void my warranty in any way? I realize this tire/lift upgrade is completely unnecessary, but what does that have to do with anything?… LOL!

Thanks in advance…

Ford Bronco Finally she's here! Badlands/Sasquatch lift, tires, suspension, warranty question 1667220958288
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After 22 months, she is here! Eruption Green Badlands/Sasquatch… I love it even more than I thought I would.

A couple of questions:

I am thinking of a 2” lift and Nitto 37x12.50 Ridge Grapplers. Seems the gear ratio will handle the 37’s just fine. Will the present suspension setup be adequate? My 4WD place of course wants to “upgrade” to a Bilstein macdaddy suspension package. Will the tires/lift void my warranty in any way? I realize this tire/lift upgrade is completely unnecessary, but what does that have to do with anything?… LOL!

Thanks in advance…

Ford Bronco Finally she's here! Badlands/Sasquatch lift, tires, suspension, warranty question 1667220958288
Your stock suspension will be just fine. The dealer will directly have to attribute whatever problem happens to your tires and lift. I personally would wait till warranty is up.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

A couple of questions:

Thanks in advance…

That's a lovely green, Chuck! So glad you're enjoying your Ford Bronco.

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congratulations on the new rig @samstone - she's a beauty!

I can't speak towards the warranty, but as mentioned, in stock form the 37's will work with factory wheels. Just bear in mind you may have some rubbing near the frame at full lock of the steering wheel.
Sponsored