Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The setting gets changed. So technically it would be overwriting. I removed the double honk and added goat modes. I am not sure about the steering wheel nanny though. Its not permanant in that you can go back in a change it back. Especially if you do a back up first like suggested.
I'm more curious about whether the updates Ford sends over the air reset things....or whether the changes you make in Forscan remain as you made them?
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm more curious about whether the updates Ford sends over the air reset things....or whether the changes you make in Forscan remain as you made them?
I don't think it does, unless the update is directly related to what you changed. I had a BCM OTA update recently and it didn't change any of my forscan changes.

Winds of Change

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Obx SaS/2021 Bronco sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From what I've read they do not. Eventually your changes become the new as built data when ford is updating and syncing.
Sponsored