First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gT, gmc truck, Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is anyone here from Nova Scotia? If so, what is your chosen dealer? And reservation date!?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
MacPhee ford reserved 7/14 at 2 am.
Wow! You were early. I wasnā€™t until July 19. But Iā€™m switching from fairley & Steeves to Macphee. Don told me that two people have placed their orders already I just havenā€™t gotten in yet to do mine.

RandyB

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 533i GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow! You were early. I wasnā€™t until July 19. But Iā€™m switching from fairley & Steeves to Macphee. Don told me that two people have placed their orders already I just havenā€™t gotten in yet to do mine.
I was July 14 too....I am in PEI, heading over to the dealer this afternoon to hopefully hit the order button. Going with a Big Bend 4dr V6 in Carbonized Grey. What are you doing?

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was July 14 too....I am in PEI, heading over to the dealer this afternoon to hopefully hit the order button. Going with a Big Bend 4dr V6 in Carbonized Grey. What are you doing?
I'm a Wildtrak, with high pack in area 51.

Sponsored

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, tried all night. Fell asleep and woke up around 2 and finally got a reservation. And ya I don't know what's really going on with Fairley alot of their sales staff went to MacPhee as well. I'm with Jeff who's in fleet sales and he's been pretty good so far, basically did the order the price listed was MSRP and matched B&P. Now it's just a waiting game.

cape2267

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey. 7/15 reservation here. Placed order at MacPhee on Jan 21. All went well and it was really straight forward. Bought my F150 from them a few years back and I am dealing with the same sales guy so I had good idea of what to expect. Think they said they had around 15 reservations

OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Which dealer are you with? I went with an OBX, 2.7, 2 door lux.

OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey. 7/15 reservation here. Placed order at MacPhee on Jan 21. All went well and it was really straight forward. Bought my F150 from them a few years back and I am dealing with the same sales guy so I had good idea of what to expect. Think they said they had around 15 reservations
They told me they had eight and one for sure has backed out and when I was there they had two confirmed orders
Now we wait!! It will be so cool to see other Broncos on the road!

Sponsored

cape2267

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OBX high package 2.3 MIC top Oxford white - OJ special. A friend of mine owns a tire shop so will be putting on general grabber ATX LT285 65 18 within days of getting it - whenever that is. Have them on my F150 and I find them to be a great tire

OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep, tried all night. Fell asleep and woke up around 2 and finally got a reservation. And ya I don't know what's really going on with Fairley alot of their sales staff went to MacPhee as well. I'm with Jeff who's in fleet sales and he's been pretty good so far, basically did the order the price listed was MSRP and matched B&P. Now it's just a waiting game.
Yeah. New owners. I went in and met them and had some very specific questions around reservations and allocations and very quickly realized they knew nothing because they thought I was talking about the sport. They arenā€™t treating the staff very well and so some left. I followed. Iā€™m dealing with Don. And Kate who left FS

RandyB

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 533i GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am on PEI, so Fair Isle Ford Charlottetown.
I ordered 4dr Big Bend 2.7 with tow, 4.27 locker, mid pkg, overhead switches with medium Sandstone interior in Carbonized Grey

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I lived in Nova Scotia the first thing I'd do when I got my New Bronco is go tearing around Oak Island šŸ˜‰
Sponsored