First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gT, gmc truck, Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered 4dr Big Bend 2.7 with tow, 4.27 locker, mid pkg, overhead switches with medium Sandstone interior in Carbonized Grey
If I lived in Nova Scotia the first thing I'd do when I got my New Bronco is go tearing around Oak Island šŸ˜‰
Lol. Guess youā€™ve never been here. Not even close to possible.
Sponsored

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello fellow Nova Scotias.... have you all checked in with your dealers to see if you have a VIN? Emailed Ford Canada and confirmed we won't get the same emails Americans get and was told to keep in contact with your dealer...

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I got my VIN...
My Build is a 4 door Wildtrak in area 51 with a high package, tow package.

With that build I have all the deadly sins of MIC hardtop, sasquatch, 2.7 v6, tow pkg. The thought was even if they wanted me to remove some of those sins I couldn't as all except the tow pkg is standard equipment on the wildtrak.

Yet if none of you have changed your build then we are all getting what we initially ordered which is wicked.

P.S. as I drive by the Autoport 15 times a day I will update you all when they come in lol

Toffen

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ive got a VIN as well!

I Knew nothing about the local Ford Dealers so I just picked the closest. (Fairley Stevens)

Obviously there has been 0 communication from Ford of Canada, But I have been dealing with Kevin Moore and he has been great!

He gave me my VIN around the last week in April and I am able to see my build on the order tracker here at B6G...

Badlands Squatch 2.7/Auto Lux MIC Tow (Cactus), Basically all of the sins!

I checked with Kevin a couple of days ago and he confirmed that my build date hasn't changed.
(July 7th)

I was on the fence about waiting for a MY '22 to see what green might be available but after seeing the probable "Everglades Green", I'll just stick with the Cactus Grey. (it's Green enough for me!)

Hopefully early August... (I'll be the guy with the doors OFF!)
šŸ»

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ive got a VIN as well!

I Knew nothing about the local Ford Dealers so I just picked the closest. (Fairley Stevens)

Obviously there has been 0 communication from Ford of Canada, But I have been dealing with Kevin Moore and he has been great!

He gave me my VIN around the last week in April and I am able to see my build on the order tracker here at B6G...

Badlands Squatch 2.7/Auto Lux MIC Tow (Cactus), Basically all of the sins!

I checked with Kevin a couple of days ago and he confirmed that my build date hasn't changed.
(July 7th)

I was on the fence about waiting for a MY '22 to see what green might be available but after seeing the probable "Everglades Green", I'll just stick with the Cactus Grey. (it's Green enough for me!)

Hopefully early August... (I'll be the guy with the doors OFF!)
šŸ»
Itā€™ll be sooo cool to see the real broncos on the road!! And everyone of us have such a different build!

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Took delivery of my 2021 Ford Bronco, 2Dr, Outer Banks. AMB, 2.3L Auto. Modular HD bumper, Aux switches. Great rig. Steele Ford Lincoln, Halifax. Accident with daily driver (write-off) prompted switch.

20B00AD7-14A0-4968-A5EB-9A4AAE6949D5_1_201_a.jpeg

OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Took delivery of my 2021 Ford Bronco, 2Dr, Outer Banks. AMB, 2.3L Auto. Modular HD bumper, Aux switches. Great rig. Steele Ford Lincoln, Halifax. Accident with daily driver (write-off) prompted switch.

Ford Bronco Nova Scotia? 20B00AD7-14A0-4968-A5EB-9A4AAE6949D5_1_201_a
Thatā€™s almost identical to mine!! Mine is 2.7 Iā€™m out in Milford. Thereā€™s another 2 door AMB out here thatā€™s a base.

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs