Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I take it this upgrade leaves you stuck with a goofy looking Raptor appearing on the screen. :LOL:
I just wish Ford would have programmed (or let me configure it) so it’s the actual color (Code Orange) of my goofy Raptor in the graphics display.

OP
OP
chris@pandamotorworks

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I appreciate your patience with me but I am still trying to connect the dots.... I am fine turning off Eco.... But

You say you "turned off" mud and ruts... But how did you "turn on" off road.... OR alternatively is my "mud and ruts" not turned off and just displaying as "off road"?

I do not know if I am explaining myself well enough.

Off-Road mode is full functional in ours. We did disable Mud & Ruts in ours as it was not on the screen when scrolling to select that one.

I am trying to get an answer that makes sense with my team but the lead programmer is on the road.

I know all modes the raptor supports are active in our outerbanks and the other test vehicles as well

OP
OP
chris@pandamotorworks

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is incredible!!!! On my list for sure! Now just to get y'all to make a 12" center screen conversion for us 8" poors.

Never been asked this. I will put it in review!

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Off-Road mode is full functional in ours. We did disable Mud & Ruts in ours as it was not on the screen when scrolling to select that one.

I am trying to get an answer that makes sense with my team but the lead programmer is on the road.

I know all modes the raptor supports are active in our outerbanks and the other test vehicles as well
So it actually sounds like you are reprograming the goat modes module to match the Rapter... as long as the model you are putting it on has the equipment to make it work....

but a couple of these goat modes change shift points..... While the Rapter I believe has the same transmission I have, the motor is different. Would my shift points change to what was programed in the Rapter? Heck, would those shift points be any different?....

Sorry for getting into the weeds.... I know these are questions for engineering.

Sponsored
OP
OP
chris@pandamotorworks

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So it actually sounds like you are reprograming the goat modes module to match the Rapter... as long as the model you are putting it on has the equipment to make it work....

but a couple of these goat modes change shift points..... While the Rapter I believe has the same transmission I have, the motor is different. Would my shift points change to what was programed in the Rapter? Heck, would those shift points be any different?....

Sorry for getting into the weeds.... I know these are questions for engineering.

No no not at all!

Shift points may change but be very similar on all applications. The motor being different is for power but torque is the applied method on why the shift points would change for the desired drive mode which would still be very close between all of them!

KT_bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect Cargo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford sadly doesnt support Map View on their clusters.
Thanks for the reply, and appreciate you guys tinkering to get this to work. Any known workarounds to get it to display arbitrary video footage? Goal is to get a thermal camera hooked up.

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ill buy if you create a custom MyColor option, I hate blue and wanna get laminated tint to turn it Red or Purple

OP
OP
chris@pandamotorworks

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ill buy if you create a custom MyColor option, I hate blue and wanna get laminated tint to turn it Red or Purple

If we spent that money it would make this cost way more. I would love to add that but it doenst make any sense since Ford has that so locked down

Thank you

Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys, just want to say GREAT job, this is SUPER encouraging. I'll be watching to see how updates progress and will likely be a buyer down the road when the kinks have been worked out.

Thanks for investing your time into this, this is really great work!

OP
OP
chris@pandamotorworks

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the reply, and appreciate you guys tinkering to get this to work. Any known workarounds to get it to display arbitrary video footage? Goal is to get a thermal camera hooked up.

The processor wouldnt be able to handle that if it was possible sadly!

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are looking for local manual Broncos I drive past your place every day to and from work. Live in Wentzville and work in Erf shitty...well the murdering heights part.

OP
OP
chris@pandamotorworks

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you are looking for local manual Broncos I drive past your place every day to and from work. Live in Wentzville and work in Erf shitty...well the murdering heights part.
I will keep this in mind! Your comment has me dying!

I have to test next week but will be in touch!
Sponsored