Sponsored

OBX with Sasquatch & Lux Package still have Power Seats?

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello All,

I know the builder is a little weird, so I have a question.

If I get a 4 Door Outer Banks with Sasquatch Package & Lux Package & Leather Seats will it still have Power Seats?
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Should.

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hoe about bad lands with high package and leather option

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ya. That too.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes sir, leather seat option gets you the power seats on all trim levels as far as I can see.

Sponsored

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes sir, leather seat option gets you the power seats on all trim levels as far as I can see.
Thank you. Are they going to be heated seats? I should have saved those details. Can you share the details if you dont mind.

Also for BL it says leather trimmed Vinyl seats and not leather seats, so for Leather trimmed vinyl seats, i would like to double check i get power seats and heated seats with "high" package.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you. Are they going to be heated seats? I should have saved those details. Can you share the details if you dont mind.

Also for BL it says leather trimmed Vinyl seats and not leather seats, so for Leather trimmed vinyl seats, i would like to double check i get power seats and heated seats with "high" package.

@Builtwild Raj, Vinyl seats are standard in the Badlands, but as I can see they are not heated. To get the heated seats it looks like you'll have to opt for the leather seat option. The leather seat option is a stand alone. It's doesn't come on any of the packages. When you order leather you get power, and heated also. The price is $2195. Keep in mind this is what shows on the build, and price as of now. There seems to be quite a few problems with it at the onset, but I'm sure Ford will get it right before we can order ours. I had thought seriously about the leather seat option in my Outer Banks, but at $2195 I'm having second thoughts. I guess I'll know for sure by the time I get to order which seems to be sometimes in 2022. :)

BTW, I don't think any leather seats in Fords are 100% leather these day. I can't remember which parts of the seats are leather, and which are vinyl. But, I will say you won't be able to tell the difference unless you are well versed in leather products. I can't tell the difference in the wife's Mustang, or couldn't tell the difference my previous F-150.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Builtwild Raj, Vinyl seats are standard in the Badlands, but as I can see they are not heated. To get the heated seats it looks like you'll have to opt for the leather seat option. The leather seat option is a stand alone. It's doesn't come on any of the packages. When you order leather you get power, and heated also. The price is $2195. Keep in mind this is what shows on the build, and price as of now. There seems to be quite a few problems with it at the onset, but I'm sure Ford will get it right before we can order ours. I had thought seriously about the leather seat option in my Outer Banks, but at $2195 I'm having second thoughts. I guess I'll know for sure by the time I get to order which seems to be sometimes in 2022. :)
Huh? I thought mid package adds heated seats. I assumed this would work with any material: cloth, vinyl, or leather.

If this isn’t the case, I’m probably sticking with the standard package and saving my money. The other upgrades of the mid package don’t move the needle for me.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Huh? I thought mid package adds heated seats. I assumed this would work with any material: cloth, vinyl, or leather.

If this isn’t the case, I’m probably sticking with the standard package and saving my money. The other upgrades of the mid package don’t move the needle for me.

No sir, IIRC heated seats only come with the leather option. I haven't been able to get on the B/P page for 2 days, and I'm going on a faulty memory at best. But, I think I'm right.

Also, the info I gave Raj is for the Badlands trim. As I remember the Outer Banks comes standard with heated seats. So, it's best to check the trim level you're looking to order before making your decision.. Fords all over the place with the Bronco options.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No sir, IIRC heated seats only come with the leather option. I haven't been able to get on the B/P page for 2 days, and I'm going on a faulty memory at best. But, I think I'm right.

Also, the info I gave Raj is for the Badlands trim. As I remember the Outer Banks comes standard with heated seats. So, it's best to check the trim level you're looking to order before making your decision.. Fords all over the place with the Bronco options.
Ugh! Then what does this mean?

Ford Bronco OBX with Sasquatch & Lux Package still have Power Seats? 0A12AA7C-B1DB-410B-BBAC-6AE3BF3A5529

Sponsored

Raz4back

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heated seats come with the mid package except on Badlands and Black Diamond trim

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heated seats come with the mid package except on Badlands and Black Diamond trim
I believe you, but can you point out where that’s documented?

If true, why isn’t the mid package cheaper on those trims?

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

SERIOUSLY.
WTF, If my $47k Badlands with MGV doesn’t have heated seats with the Mid then ima definitely get a base Sasquatch, and not be quite as thrilled about it either

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SERIOUSLY.
WTF, If my $47k Badlands with MGV doesn’t have heated seats with the Mid then ima definitely get a base Sasquatch, and not
I’m thinking this is fake news.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Check the B & P for Outer Banks. It offers leather in Navy Pier and Black & Roast. Only Navy Pier specifically says power seats.
Sponsored