Sponsored

OBX with Sasquatch & Lux Package still have Power Seats?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
lol. Go build a badlands and then build a wildtrak both with the mid package then look at the interior details and you will see the wildtrak has heated seats and badlands does not

I’m thinking this is fake news.
Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands with Lux (top) and MGV doesn’t show heated seats, but OBX with just the mid package does (bottom)
View attachment 55071

View attachment 55076
lol. Go build a badlands and then build a wildtrak both with the mid package then look at the interior details and you will see the wildtrak has heated seats and badlands does not
Lol. Are you guys just referencing the summary section? That’s section doesn’t seem to list all options of the interior. This is very confusing because there is no asterisk when you view the mid package details that I posted above.

Thinking logically, it may make sense though. A washout interior probably can’t have electronics for heated or power seats.

If so, Ford needs to make this very obvious. Wow!

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll take a swing at this,
When you add leather to the Badlands, they stick you with carpet. You get the heated power seats but no more rubber wash out floor. Not sure if it's the same on the OB but it may be that they don't want the electronics in the seat getting wet. Just a thought.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine shows that you can build a Badlands with MGV and mid that includes heated seats. It's a clickable option as well.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When building my Badlands, heated seats are listed as available via two methods: (1) The leather trim option states that it comes with heated seats. (2) The mid package states that heated seats are part of that package.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Check the B & P for Outer Banks. It offers leather in Navy Pier and Black & Roast. Only Navy Pier specifically says power seats.
I guess that's the only way Ford can get rid of the fugly Navy Pier, offer free power seats with it. LOL

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is clear as mud

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
where is heated seats clickable? The only heated clickable item is a heated steering wheel.

The mid package shows that heated seats are included but if you open the "Interior features" tab no heated seats show up.

Now build any other trim with mid package and the "Interior features" does show heated seats

Ford Bronco OBX with Sasquatch & Lux Package still have Power Seats? 1603673887628

Mine shows that you can build a Badlands with MGV and mid that includes heated seats. It's a clickable option as well.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

where is heated seats clickable? The only heated clickable item is a heated steering wheel.

The mid package shows that heated seats are included but if you open the "Interior features" tab no heated seats show up.

Now build any other trim with mid package and the "Interior features" does show heated seats

Ford Bronco OBX with Sasquatch & Lux Package still have Power Seats? 1603673887628
I can't get onto B&P right now to get screenshots. But for sure it's there. My wifez who knows very little about the options and what not, chose heated seats on both the Badlands and BD when she was messing around with it too. It was like her #1 priority so she would have been upset if it wasn't an option.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't know what is going on but I read about the Badlands not having heated seats so I have been checking all day by building out every possible combo and I don't see anywhere that Badlands has heated seats.

Oh well ... when Ford releases the official order guide then we will know for sure.

BUT if the badlands truly does not have headted seats then this trim is no longer an option for me.

I can't get onto B&P right now to get screenshots. But for sure it's there. My wifez who knows very little about the options and what not, chose heated seats on both the Badlands and BD when she was messing around with it too. It was like her #1 priority so she would have been upset if it wasn't an option.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know what is going on but I read about the Badlands not having heated seats so I have been checking all day by building out every possible combo and I don't see anywhere that Badlands has heated seats.

Oh well ... when Ford releases the official order guide then we will know for sure.

BUT if the badlands truly does not have headted seats then this trim is no longer an option for me.
OK.... Finally got into the B&P.

Here is a Badlands with MGV and heated seats.

I'm on ford.ca. I've wasted enough time trying to get on B&P to spend any more time seeing if I can repeat this on ford.com

Ford Bronco OBX with Sasquatch & Lux Package still have Power Seats? Screenshot_20201025-201258_Chrome

Screenshot_20201025-201330_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201025-201359_Chrome.jpg

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
ok .. the US site does not have heated seats as a clickable item so it maybe unique to Canada?

OK.... Finally got into the B&P.

Here is a Badlands with MGV and heated seats.

I'm on ford.ca. I've wasted enough time trying to get on B&P to spend any more time seeing if I can repeat this on ford.com

Ford Bronco OBX with Sasquatch & Lux Package still have Power Seats? Screenshot_20201025-201359_Chrome

Ford Bronco OBX with Sasquatch & Lux Package still have Power Seats? Screenshot_20201025-201359_Chrome

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check the B & P for Outer Banks. It offers leather in Navy Pier and Black & Roast. Only Navy Pier specifically says power seats.
I've been unlucky at getting onto the B/P page, but don't doubt you at all. There's so many odd things that Ford has done with the options I very well could have gotten them mixed up. In the back of my old worn out mind I'm thinking many of these oddities are just wrong, and Ford may get it all straightened out before we actually get to order. At least I hope they do.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

at this point, the B&P is totally loaded with contradictory data.

might as well blame it on GWVR restrictions until ford both north and south of the border
agree on fixing the content.
Sponsored