Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking at the people getting emails, it sounds like Ford is tracking it by people that had orders in the system for a hard top, and then switched to a soft top. No people that listened and switched before ordering are getting the emails it seems. Of course, how would Ford know you switched if you never put the order in for the hard top first. Sort of a hard position for them.
Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking at the people getting emails, it sounds like Ford is tracking it by people that had orders in the system for a hard top, and then switched to a soft top. No people that listened and switched before ordering are getting the emails it seems. Of course, how would Ford know you switched if you never put the order in for the hard top first. Sort of a hard position for them.
They shouldn't care. Just send out the invite in order of the date ordered.

BoltUp

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my email yesterday. My original order was with a hard top. I switched to the soft top in order to get her. I ordered the hard top yesterday.

LetsGoFord

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Does anybody have a prediction if and when they might open up to everyone?

I originally ordered my 2022 with a Hardtop but assume I will I have wait and be patient when they open up the orders for everyone since I haven’t received an invitation quite yet.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never got the email.
I do have a December 2021 build and “switched”

I logged in, purchased the top, and they confirmed the order. I haven’t received a notification on shipping so I guess it remains to be seen.

Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just searching for how much a hard top would cost me...

That one line...
"Fulfilling customers orders may take 12+ months"
LOL

jtmportland

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never got the email.
I do have a December 2021 build and “switched”

I logged in, purchased the top, and they confirmed the order. I haven’t received a notification on shipping so I guess it remains to be seen.
Same thing happened to me. I picked up my new top on Friday. If your order was confirmed, it’s coming. Took about two weeks for mine.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same thing happened to me. I picked up my new top on Friday. If your order was confirmed, it’s coming. Took about two weeks for mine.
Yep, it took about 2 weeks for me as well. My order never flipped to shipped. I got a second email to schedule installation when it arrived at dealership.

Stomper

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i got the email. i ended up purchasing a late ‘22 from dealer stock. ( I did also order a 23 dual top that i let go. )
I came here out of curiosity how many were getting. I think it would be fun to have but having had dual jeep tops, the hard one was great but I really didnt need it and ended up tripping over it all summer. I know $5k is the new $3k but i think $3k would be my limit.

jtmportland

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i got the email. i ended up purchasing a late ‘22 from dealer stock. ( I did also order a 23 dual top that i let go. )
I came here out of curiosity how many were getting. I think it would be fun to have but having had dual jeep tops, the hard one was great but I really didnt need it and ended up tripping over it all summer. I know $5k is the new $3k but i think $3k would be my limit.
I hear ya. $5k was a hard pill to swallow, especially after my dealer hinted that the cost would be much lower when hardtops became available. Still, I was able to sell my soft top for $1000. Plus, I live in a state with no sales tax. It was worth it just so I don’t have to look at those saggy vinyl windows anymore.

Unc Buc

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hear ya. $5k was a hard pill to swallow, especially after my dealer hinted that the cost would be much lower when hardtops became available. Still, I was able to sell my soft top for $1000. Plus, I live in a state with no sales tax. It was worth it just so I don’t have to look at those saggy vinyl windows anymore.
When did you take delivery of your 2022, and when did you receive the email? I’m trying to guess if/when I may get an email based on my November ‘21 order and June ‘22 delivery.
Sponsored