First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8, BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wanted to thank everyone for the wealth of information that this Forum has provided me, thus far.

I have a 2023 OBX SAS with a Hardtop. Was considering purchasing one of the several OEM soft tops (not the TREK ones) that people have for listed for sale to use in the nicer fall months here in Raleigh, NC.

My question was, is are all years of the OEM soft top compatible with my 2023? Also, are soft tops from all Trim levels compatible with my OBX trims?

Also, has anyone had any issues with switching back and forth between the hard and soft tops?

If someone locally has one for sale, please let me know directly.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The OEM soft tops will all work fine. One thing to note: The newer model years soft top did change slightly - Ford added a bit of a lip along the sides of the soft tops, which should help slightly with rain pouring in when you open the door.

This video showcases what I am referring to:

rmreid22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did a quick search but couldn't find a thread on how and what is needed to install a Ford soft top (purchased separately) on my '23 Wildtrak that came with the MIC hardtop?

cutiger1

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wanted to thank everyone for the wealth of information that this Forum has provided me, thus far.

I have a 2023 OBX SAS with a Hardtop. Was considering purchasing one of the several OEM soft tops (not the TREK ones) that people have for listed for sale to use in the nicer fall months here in Raleigh, NC.

My question was, is are all years of the OEM soft top compatible with my 2023? Also, are soft tops from all Trim levels compatible with my OBX trims?

Also, has anyone had any issues with switching back and forth between the hard and soft tops?

If someone locally has one for sale, please let me know directly.

Thanks in advance!
Picked up my Wildtrak yesterday. I went with the dual top, but decided that I won't likely ever convert to the soft top (and I don't have anywhere to store it for long periods of time). It is still unopened on the pallet. Greenville, SC..
Sponsored