Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is your opportunity to spend some other schmucks money! I have a Badlands with Sasquatch on order and assuming I receive it by the end of the decade, I plan to build it out as an off-roading and overlanding truck. I'd love to get some input on what you all would do if money was no object (it is, of course).

Here is my rough build - 2.7L 4-door Badlands Sasquatch, Ford modular front bumper, Lux package

Here are areas I'd like to target (and yes, I'm aware there still aren't many options out there for the Bronco):
  • Fridge & Slider in rear cargo
  • Cargo box or drawer system
  • Power system - I already purchased a Jackery 1000 with 100w solar panel
  • Skid plates & protection - any areas that are unprotected on the Badlands SAS? I ain't exactly gentle on the trails...I cracked the driver's side window on my Grand Cherokee today. Pro tip...don't check the map and wheel at the same time.
  • Rock sliders
  • Lighting options that work with modular front bumper
  • Winch systems
  • Roof Rack + Roof Top Tent (leaning towards the Roofnest Sparrow XL, but know weight limit is an issue)
  • Awning system, preferably providing 180-270 degrees of coverage and will still work with a Road Shower system
  • Lift System (I plan 37's)
Nd9GcRlvhM3mmVHLSd6vzGEt89FR2G5DYdXG5bxng&usqp=CAU.jpg
Sponsored

mangelo

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badsquatch LUX Softtop 4 Door Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is your opportunity to spend some other schmucks money! I have a Badlands with Sasquatch on order and assuming I receive it by the end of the decade, I plan to build it out as an off-roading and overlanding truck. I'd love to get some input on what you all would do if money was no object (it is, of course).

Here is my rough build - 2.7L 4-door Badlands Sasquatch, Ford modular front bumper, Lux package

Here are areas I'd like to target (and yes, I'm aware there still aren't many options out there for the Bronco):
  • Fridge & Slider in rear cargo
  • Cargo box or drawer system
  • Power system - I already purchased a Jackery 1000 with 100w solar panel
  • Skid plates & protection - any areas that are unprotected on the Badlands SAS? I ain't exactly gentle on the trails...I cracked the driver's side window on my Grand Cherokee today. Pro tip...don't check the map and wheel at the same time.
  • Rock sliders
  • Lighting options that work with modular front bumper
  • Winch systems
  • Roof Rack + Roof Top Tent (leaning towards the Roofnest Sparrow XL, but know weight limit is an issue)
  • Awning system, preferably providing 180-270 degrees of coverage and will still work with a Road Shower system
  • Lift System (I plan 37's)
Nd9GcRlvhM3mmVHLSd6vzGEt89FR2G5DYdXG5bxng&usqp=CAU.jpg
Hah! Researching this now and you posted 10 mins ago. Loving the new Gobi Racks for overlanding. Definitely going to follow this thread closely, thanks for creating it!

https://www.gobiracks.com/product/ford-bronco-stealth-rack/

PS been hearing good things about synthetic rope winches and the benefits

Last edited:

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model