Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is kind of annoying that I had to pre-pay $200 because I haven't officially taken ownership of the Bronco I ordered in February. Now that all 2DR are bumped to 22 who knows when I will finally get to take ownership. So like 6 months from now or whatever unknown future date I will have to circle back to this and try to get my $200 back.
From what others have mentioned, you should see a credit to your card a couple weeks after taking ownership.
Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Buy the Off Roadeo TX specific shirts/hats in the gift shop. You won’t be able to get them any other way. It will be a great memento of a great trip. I’m envious of you getting to go. It was one of the most enjoyable trips ever. I would love to go again!

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, I was finally able to book my Off-Roadeo for Austin on October 22nd. I am super pumped for the experience. Any tips or pointers in advance?
We will be there on the 30th. Fly in Fri and back out on Sunday morning.

I live in Austin (1 hr away) but decided to spend the night in a hotel in Marble Falls as a cheaper, more convenient option. Make sure to check out the Blue Bonnet Cafe in MF, if you can. Their pie is out-of-sight! I went into the event with an open mind - wanting to learn how to rock crawl. Was blown away by the amenities and the expert staff. Had a blast! I'd also recommend flipping that top back on your bronco if it's cool.
Thanks for this tip. We are staying at the Hampton Inn at Marble Falls. We get in on Friday night. We will get together with a few guys that I served in the Navy with 30 years ago. That will cover dinner on Friday night in Austin. I would love to go to The Salt Lick but I will let my friends in Austin decide.

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

We will be there on the 30th. Fly in Fri and back out on Sunday morning.

Thanks for this tip. We are staying at the Hampton Inn at Marble Falls. We get in on Friday night. We will get together with a few guys that I served in the Navy with 30 years ago. That will cover dinner on Friday night in Austin. I would love to go to The Salt Lick but I will let my friends in Austin decide.
@Ponyride302 - Cool. There's plenty of good BBQ down here. Blacks is the best but the Salt Lick is legit. I'd also recommend my fav, Stiles Switch. I'm sure your Austin buddies will take care of you. Have a good time at the Off-Rodeo.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Ponyride302 - Cool. There's plenty of good BBQ down here. Blacks is the best but the Salt Lick is legit. I'd also recommend my fav, Stiles Switch. I'm sure your Austin buddies will take care of you. Have a good time at the Off-Rodeo.
Thanks for the info! My sister brought back their dry rub to me. I cook Chicken on my Traeger and then drizzle raw honey on it while it rests. Salty, smokey, sweet, savory, with a little heat. SO FREAKIN' GOOD!!!
Sponsored