Nonameallstar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know about flying but I could be tempted to drive to one far off. I'm in Texas, I've been off roading in Texas since I was young. It would be cool to go to Wyoming and give it a shot there. Especially tempting during the summer.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I was a betting man I would almost guarantee one of the locations will be in Detroit. With the new off road park opening 1/2 hour north of downtown, and the fact that it was used for a lot of the initial testing, I would be shocked if they didnā€™t use Holly Oaks as a location. As far as your other locations, do you have any kind of proof or are you just spitballing ideas??

common sense would suggest that they hold them at some sort of off road park or state recreation area.

OP
OP

Nonameallstar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I was a betting man I would almost guarantee one of the locations will be in Detroit. With the new off road park opening 1/2 hour north of downtown, and the fact that it was used for a lot of the initial testing, I would be shocked if they didnā€™t use Holly Oaks as a location. As far as your other locations, do you have any kind of proof or are you just spitballing ideas??

common sense would suggest that they hold them at some sort of off road park or state recreation area.
Just guessing based off the map that Ford put out. If they had an area in near Detroit they forgot to put a circle for it.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of the reasons i wonā€™t wait until next year. I need this off road driving class lol

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given the population boom around phoenix, I wouldn't be shocked if they put one in the desert

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given the population boom around phoenix
Can you explain why? I don't like mowing my yard. But I don't want to tend to my rock garden either.

I know there is a ton of money there but I like trees over cactus.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you explain why? I don't like mowing my yard. But I don't want to tend to my rock garden either.

I know there is a ton of money there but I like trees over cactus.
Climate. We exaggerate how bad the summers are so people stop coming here. Having central A/C everywhere along with no humidity makes 115Ā° a lot more doable. I am more miserable on the east coast with the god awful humidity and those stupid window a/c units than I am out here.

Also just a cool state. Lots of mountains, 3 ski hills within 4 hours of Phoenix, close to California, Vegas, Mexico. Itā€™s just an awesome place. Iā€™ll never leave.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It'd be cool to drive to the northeast Off Roadeo location, but the Utah/Idaho/Wyoming/Etc. one really speaks to me.

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was thinking it might be in Rausch Creek in PA
That was the same spot I was thinking. Definitely going to utilize the off road parks for a controlled environment.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Climate. We exaggerate how bad the summers are so people stop coming here. Having central A/C everywhere along with no humidity makes 115Ā° a lot more doable. I am more miserable on the east coast with the god awful humidity and those stupid window a/c units than I am out here.

Also just a cool state. Lots of mountains, 3 ski hills within 4 hours of Phoenix, close to California, Vegas, Mexico. Itā€™s just an awesome place. Iā€™ll never leave.
Different strokes, right?

Most people here have central A/C as well. I'm from Kansas and the summers were much worse there than here in Georgia. There was always a lot of wind so it felt like you had a giant hair dryer on you all of the time. The year I moved, we had over 100 days of over 100Ā° F. And then in the winter you have months of cold and snow. You get the extremes of both.

I'm down for mountains and ski hills. But you can keep the California, Vegas, and Mexico. (y)

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That was the same spot I was thinking. Definitely going to utilize the off road parks for a controlled environment.
I was thinking that too - but considering there will probably be a lot of people - maybe they reopen the old Paragon site.

nevermind - it's been developed over and probably closed off - unless Ford buys the tract of land behind hte business park - looks like hte old trails are thre in google maps

Ford Bronco Off Rodeo locations 1595429206751
Sponsored

Last edited: