First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Install was easy for the shackle adapters. Doing it with the nudge bar was a little more convoluted. Especially without a lift on the cold ground.

One trick I realized (thankfully beforehand before I realized it was in the instructions) was to do one side at a time. The hooks/adapters are mounting points for the turbo intercooler. Because of this Im not sure the front hooks could be used on the back. Mine already has a tow hook on the back on the drivers side. Do you not have one there?

The nudge bar instructions don't mention this and just tell you can do one at a time or both, whatever is easier.

I ordered a Draw Tite hitch (unfortunately on back order from etrailer.com) because the receiver is about 6" long so you don't need an adapter for attachments. The instructions also claim you can install it without removing the bumper or muffler.

IMG_6401.jpeg

IMG_6402.jpeg
@Dez for those tow shackles, when you removed the shield from the original tow hoows, they sort of filled in the gaps on the bumper, is there a big open area around the RC shackles?
Sponsored

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Install was easy for the shackle adapters. Doing it with the nudge bar was a little more convoluted. Especially without a lift on the cold ground.

One trick I realized (thankfully beforehand before I realized it was in the instructions) was to do one side at a time. The hooks/adapters are mounting points for the turbo intercooler. Because of this Im not sure the front hooks could be used on the back. Mine already has a tow hook on the back on the drivers side. Do you not have one there?

The nudge bar instructions don't mention this and just tell you can do one at a time or both, whatever is easier.

I ordered a Draw Tite hitch (unfortunately on back order from etrailer.com) because the receiver is about 6" long so you don't need an adapter for attachments. The instructions also claim you can install it without removing the bumper or muffler.

IMG_6401.jpeg

IMG_6402.jpeg
which nudge bar is this?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Official Big Bend Club 97112DE4-60D6-4423-9BDF-D1E124398985
Ford Bronco Official Big Bend Club 4BD1579A-F46F-4C86-8075-3B33783CD8FE

Two separate trips a week apart. I was originally team Black Diamond, but bought this one off the lot in January. Iā€™m very happy, and find the sandstone interior to be very satisfying in person as compared to photos.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Great looking rig. Love the rails/side steps.

Two separate trips a week apart. I was originally team Black Diamond, but bought this one off the lot in January. Iā€™m very happy, and find the sandstone interior to be very satisfying in person as compared to photos.

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just ran across your post. I got my 2021 Ox white BB the first week of December, early Christmas present. Iā€™m loving it.? So far, Iā€™ve installed a 2.5 in level kit, 285/75r17 Toyo Open Country R/Ts on Pro Comp Hammers.
Just installed a set of KC ditch lights. Let me know what you think.
Anymore pics of your awesome rig by chance? Would love to see a side shot.

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great looking rig. Love the rails/side steps.
TY. Hooke Off-road steps with the ā€œest. 1966ā€ cut into the steps. Very affordable. Do a great job of protecting the side of the Bronco from gravel flung by the tires, so no flaps for me (thereā€™s some signs of chips on the steps though, if it gets too bad, then line-x) They hang down kinda far, Iā€™m hesitant to really use them as a slider, but they are reinforced everywhere, so who knows. Sturdy as steps go, and look good.

Dez

Big Bend
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2021 Hyundai Kona, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Dez for those tow shackles, when you removed the shield from the original tow hoows, they sort of filled in the gaps on the bumper, is there a big open area around the RC shackles?
There are no huge gaps that I noticed.

Dez

Big Bend
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2021 Hyundai Kona, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Curious to hear why folks chose the BB over the other models. Was it cost only?

Mine should be built in the coming weeks šŸ˜

BB Sasquatch w/2.7
Picked Big Bend solely on the cloth interior. Didnā€™t like the OBX interior color choices. Love the BB stock wheels too.

RADRide

Big Bend
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

totally agree, I got the Sandstone sight unseen, and love it.
Sponsored