First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I was doing Sasquatch, I would get the Base model. Already comes with automatic transmission, add $1900 and you get the 2.7L. That's the best deal Bronco IMO.
i hate to say this but i think that changed it was a misprint the base comes with stick not auto
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
i hate to say this but i think that changed it was a misprint the base comes with stick not auto
Yup, I wrote that before the automatic was removed from the 4Dr Base on the website.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am now contemplating the BB plus sasquach just so we can get signature lights, cloth interior and the advanced transfer case since this is going to be driven around town in varying winter conditions 95% of the time. Then I'll feel like a poser and get even worse gas mileage. IDK...

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am now contemplating the BB plus sasquach just so we can get signature lights, cloth interior and the advanced transfer case since this is going to be driven around town in varying winter conditions 95% of the time. Then I'll feel like a poser and get even worse gas mileage. IDK...
I'm wanting BB+Sas+Manual+Mid but B&P still won't let me...every time I try to add SAS it kicks to the Auto trans.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm wanting BB+Sas+Manual+Mid but B&P still won't let me...every time I try to add SAS it kicks to the Auto trans.
Yeah, that's late availability for the manual + sasquach. Plus, right now you can't get mid and the manual unless you go BL.

Sponsored

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, that's late availability for the manual + sasquach. Plus, right now you can't get mid and the manual unless you go BL.
When I go to BL and add Sasquatch and then Mid it kicks me to auto and my standard is gone. Maybe MY22 will be good to me.

Amaddox72

Big Bend
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have one! It's been in the shop 60 days. Vvt valve issues and active wheel speed sensor issue...list is large. Hopefully they build yours better. It was fun till it turded out.
Sponsored