Sponsored

Big Bend Sasquatch not a popular choice??

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Base Squatch gives everything one truly needs and way cheaper than a BB. For the 4.5k price, you gain a steering wheel and shift knob cover and a grab handle that most the time is unneeded and in the way. I will buy a real leather wheel cover and shift knob aftermarket. I will probably add heated seats for a few hundred bucks aftermarket. big bend just doesnā€™t make financial senseā€¦ ford knows this so they tried to put some options exclusively to it. But seems most embraced aftermarket and stayed base squatch. Ford would have made more money combining base and big bend with more ā€œa la carteā€ options. Certain things Iā€™d paid for. But not when hidden behind a 4.5k premium just to get the option to pay for another 3k package that held mostly stuff I didnā€™t want.
Idk I like the auto climate control, blind spot, brake assistance, lane keeping that even if you don't use them they give me a discount for on my insurance. I have a BB with Sas and I'm loving it.
Sponsored

clarkT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Idk I like the auto climate control, blind spot, brake assistance, lane keeping that even if you don't use them they give me a discount for on my insurance. I have a BB with Sas and I'm loving it.
You had to go up a package to get those ā€¦ those are not standard on the BB. And once you do that, OB BL and WT start to be better values.

Thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying. I didnā€™t need those things so the cost to jump to BB made no sense for my use case. I dislike all those things. Had them on long term rental. So for me, base was best return on investment

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You had to go up a package to get those ā€¦ those are not standard on the BB. And once you do that, OB BL and WT start to be better values.

Thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying. I didnā€™t need those things so the cost to jump to BB made no sense for my use case. I dislike all those things. Had them on long term rental. So for me, base was best return on investment
Ah I understand. But your right. I didn't play enough with the builder and didn't realize I was only 700$ from the base Badlands or I would have at that point

RickJames

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer H2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After building all the configs The BB fully optioned is the best value of all the trim levels and has a much higher residual value than the higher trim levels.

DA JUICE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Wheels, 3 pedals, goes forward
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After building all the configs The BB fully optioned is the best value of all the trim levels and has a much higher residual value than the higher trim levels.
Respectfully disagree, the base squatch is the best value of all trim levels. It offers the most capability for the lowest price. I would also anticipate it has the best residuals In A few years, as most base models do.

Sponsored

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a BB originally ordered, if not for the MGV seats and washout floor I would have stuck with it.

RickJames

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer H2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Respectfully disagree, the base squatch is the best value of all trim levels. It offers the most capability for the lowest price. I would also anticipate it has the best residuals In A few years, as most base models do.
You are correct on the residual..
Ford Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch not a popular choice?? 1641867713495

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€”
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with a Badlands, non-SAS as it was the only one you could get the 2.3L 7MT and 4.70 gearing. The 33" tires are plenty for what I plan to do, and I love the 2.3L 7MT so far.

Broncojy

Big Bend
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Neon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Big bend self squatch all da way

Sponsored

NaturalFlorida

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner SR-5 / 7" lift / 5.29 Gears / Lockers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with a Badlands, non-SAS as it was the only one you could get the 2.3L 7MT and 4.70 gearing. The 33" tires are plenty for what I plan to do, and I love the 2.3L 7MT so far.
Also only way to get the 7MT and Mid or High trim & wish it could have other interior color choices.

Glad to hear you are happy with the 2.3L & 7MT , my order as well

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a BB 2 dr SAS on order. I may see it sometime in my lifetime.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€”
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also only way to get the 7MT and Mid or High trim & wish it could have other interior color choices.

Glad to hear you are happy with the 2.3L & 7MT , my order as well
Badlands 2.3L 7MT w/ Lux -- honestly, it's the ideal config for me. Can't think of anything extra I'd want on it, except for maybe a hardtop that didn't leak... but who has one of those anyway? šŸ˜…

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Went with bb sas ..2.7 mid aux switch ..dropped mic and tow and got scheduled right after....didn't want mic...looking forward to ADV top in near future!
Sponsored