Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey all, new member here. Currently waiting on my EG Wildtrak to be built. Was wondering who everyone in my area is going to for things like suspension lifts, wheels/tires, etc. I've also got a 13th gen F-150 that I'd like to get new wheels for, so would probably be doing business with them before my Bronco even arrives. Not against travel but don't want to drive more than a couple hours if I can avoid it. Preferably less.
Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, new member here. Currently waiting on my EG Wildtrak to be built. Was wondering who everyone in my area is going to for things like suspension lifts, wheels/tires, etc. I've also got a 13th gen F-150 that I'd like to get new wheels for, so would probably be doing business with them before my Bronco even arrives. Not against travel but don't want to drive more than a couple hours if I can avoid it. Preferably less.
For wheels and tires you cannot beat the customer service at Discount tire.
Free life time balance and rotation, free flat repair, competitive pricing,

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've used Trick Trucks in Winchester, VA for years. They've been fantastic to work with, reasonably priced, and have done really good work for me. I think they also have a store in Fairfax as well, but don't hold me to that one.

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not specifically off road but he does a lot of jeeps and Hummers. He did some fab work for a friend and it came out amazing. He is the first honest mechanic I have seen in years…Eric at EPR automotive in Gaithersburg, MD. You can tell him I referred you.
Sponsored