Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
EDW updated this morning:

edw7.png
How do you see that on the tracker? I didn’t have a reservation so maybe that’s the difference?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Joestac23

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The same week as @pitviper68. Live north of Columbus in the Akron area. Dealer has no idea why mine is not shipping, repeats the dates. that I see on the reservation tracker (changed last night to 8/2 - 8/8).

Ford Bronco Ohio delivery 1659456513846

OP
OP

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The same week as @pitviper68. Live north of Columbus in the Akron area. Dealer has no idea why mine is not shipping, repeats the dates. that I see on the reservation tracker (changed last night to 8/2 - 8/8).

Ford Bronco Ohio delivery 1659456513846
Ford needs to change that wording to “a few months to a year(s)”.

OP
OP

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone gotten any updates? I am beyond frustrated and ready to go buy something else~I’m that mad! Seen on the 8/1 page where a few already have theirs shipped. I don’t know how those waiting weeks and weeks have done it

Last edited:

Sponsored

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone gotten any updates? I am beyond frustrated and really to go buy something else~I’m that mad! Seen on the 8/1 page where a few already have theirs shipped. I don’t know how those waiting weeks and weeks have done it
My hope was almost completely lost as my Bronco was stuck on dirt mountain from Jan 31st until June 4thish. It is totally worth the wait I must say, though that really doesn't help much.

OP
OP

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My hope was almost completely lost as my Bronco was stuck on dirt mountain from Jan 31st until June 4thish. It is totally worth the wait I must say, though that really doesn't help much.
I’d of lost my mind

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone gotten any updates? I am beyond frustrated and ready to go buy something else~I’m that mad! Seen on the 8/1 page where a few already have theirs shipped. I don’t know how those waiting weeks and weeks have done it
My fully loaded 2 door Badlands Sasquatch was blended on 4/27, produced on 4/28, and put on chip hold. Got built email on 6/12, and it was shipped on 7/28, and I picked it up afternoon on 7/29. I'm in the Warren / Youngstown area.

pitviper68

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

i got a text from my dealer that said the bronco should be here today or tomorrow.

I have no indication on any of the tracker sites that this is correct. and no emails that it shipped.

I'm trying not to get excited.

oh, btw i did get an email about the delivery change. I've only gotten two of these, out of 6 or 7 changes:

"To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Black Diamond™ is delivered to Coughlin Ford of Heath. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of July 22, 2022, and July 28, 2022, has been updated to between August 2, 2022, and August 8, 2022.

We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle’s estimated time of delivery.

Thank you."

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i got a text from my dealer that said the bronco should be here today or tomorrow.

I have no indication on any of the tracker sites that this is correct. and no emails that it shipped.

I'm trying not to get excited.

oh, btw i did get an email about the delivery change. I've only gotten two of these, out of 6 or 7 changes:

"To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Black Diamond™ is delivered to Coughlin Ford of Heath. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of July 22, 2022, and July 28, 2022, has been updated to between August 2, 2022, and August 8, 2022.

We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle’s estimated time of delivery.

Thank you."
I got a call today too, ours are traveling together! Trackers still saying “awaiting shipment” chat says 8/5-8/14…,hopefully they are loaded and in route!

OP
OP

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update…got a call from the salesman. Supposed to be here today or Friday. Tracking and chat state “awaiting shipment”…we shall see!

pitviper68

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got a call today too, ours are traveling together! Trackers still saying “awaiting shipment” chat says 8/5-8/14…,hopefully they are loaded and in route!

OH SNAP!

Where's your dealer?