First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a 94 bronco, rust free, and aside from needing paint, is a real nice truck. I got offered 8k for it last week (among the 5 offers I've gotten in the last month). The 21 bronco has really driven the demand for the old ones up. No I didn't sell it, and I dont plan to, I have a hunch they are about to get pretty ridiculous. I actually made a "not for sale" sign to put in the back glass, so people stop knocking on my door asking about it.
Ok.... you are really twisting my arm.... will you take $87 for it?
Sponsored

OP
OP

raspy263

First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ive had a lot of people wanting to purchase it but they never give an offer, which made me want to ask you guys a round about price nothing exact. i keep thinking why they want this old rusted bronco lol. thx for all the rply's

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I gotta second that... California cars are typically rust free as opposed to out here on the East Coast.

Back to the original poster though, go to Kelley Blue Book and see how they value the vehicle. From there you can try to gauge what the demand is for those years. I myself love the 80's & 90's FSB's. But historically it's the EB's that bring in the money, though you can find some crazy prices on 90's versions too.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I paid 4500 for a running/driving 331 stroked '86 Bronco on Saturday. mostly stock (not my avatar Bronco). with some issues, windows not working, no a/c, no radio., but body is fairly solid, minor rst, fresh fact-o-bake type paint job.
Sponsored