First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone had issues trying to build out their bronco and when you get to the end to reserve your build the whole website gets jacked up. I tried last night and thought maybe the web site was at user capacity and tried again this morning with the same results. Here is my screen shot

Ford Bronco Online Ordering Issues 1611239841932
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've found that different browsers handle the Ford site differently at different times. (I usually use Safari, but every once in a while I have to switch to Firefox/Chrome)

That said, do you already hold a "reservation" for a Bronco? Is that what you're looking to do now?

OP
OP
Jlambe13

Jlambe13

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried chrome and with the same issue last night. I have a reservation, my dealer sent me a link which it is just the BP for the Bronco. Once it is built they are notified to contact me to verify it, that's what I was told.

Is there a different path if you have a reservation?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried chrome and with the same issue last night. I have a reservation, my dealer sent me a link which it is just the BP for the Bronco. Once it is built they are notified to contact me to verify it, that's what I was told.

Is there a different path if you have a reservation?
Hmmm... This is not what we've heard here. (Not to say this isn't what is going to happen, but usually we're some of the first to know.)

For people who have an existing reservation, dealers are asking for people to forward a printout copy of the B&P to them to assist with placing the order, but ultimately your Dealer must enter everything into their system manually.

The B&P is just for the customers to play around with options and get an idea for what MSRP would be.

OP
OP
Jlambe13

Jlambe13

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ok, well let me give them a call. I am already to go with my Cactus Gray 4Dr Badlands
Sponsored