Sponsored

Opinions Needed <> Wait to see if Ford fulfils my '23 WildTrak order, or buy a used First Edition?

Wait for 2023 WildTrak or Buy a 2021 First Edition

• Total voters

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm getting nervous that Ford won't pick up my 2023 WildTrak 2-door order and seriously considering snatching up this 2-door First Edition in Lightning Blue with the black interior. I'm not a fan of the aftermarket lift, but I could always revert it back to OE. They're both about the same price but is the 2-year-old 1st Edition with all of the options a better choice over what may not be a 2023 WildTrak, but if it does, it will be 2 years newer and have the Fox shocks. ???? #The Struggle Is Real!
Ford Bronco Opinions Needed <> Wait to see if Ford fulfils my '23 WildTrak order, or buy a used First Edition? 1st ed blue.JPG
Ford Bronco Opinions Needed <> Wait to see if Ford fulfils my '23 WildTrak order, or buy a used First Edition? BuildPrice.JPG

Velocity Blue 2-Door Bronco Wildtrak MIC Top 1.jpg
Sponsored

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would want the Wildtrak for the Hoss 3.0 and bigger steering rack but that’s if you will get it.

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Boils down to your dealer allocation on the 2023 Wildtrak and what options can be included to assure you get delivery in 2023. The sales manager should know his allocation algorithm and be able to confirm or if you are able to get what you ordered...or need to make changes to your 2023 order. If not, a bird in the hand is better than... Good luck!
Sponsored