Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Our R&D Bronco is still in production but we still have plenty of products we plan to have developed before SEMA this year.

If you are one of the lucky few who has already received their Bronco and is willing to send us parts for scanning/prototyping we are offering free parts (once they are produced) for your help! We would need you to ship us your factory parts (message us for a list of what we still need) we would scan and return them to you in 2-3 days. We would cover return shipping to you and credit you for the shipping cost to send to us.

For anyone located in SoCal or the Gulf coast we can arrange for your vehicle to come to us to scan the parts so that you do not need to be without your vehicle for an extended period of time.

Planning to have your 2021 Bronco on display at the 2021 SEMA Show? Let us know, we are currently looking for Bronco's to partner with.

Here is a list of products we currently have in development for reference.
Ford Bronco ORACLE Lighting Bronco Lighting Upgrades Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 12.16.51 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I read in the title was “Free… Bronco…” and I clicked, ha.

I don’t have my Bronco yet, but can you add any information on that rear cargo light with emergency flasher - What is that? Thanks!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

theres no free part in the world that would have me strip my bronco if I had it and send you the parts to scan when parts for these are going to be scarce for awhile.

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang / Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our R&D Bronco is still in production but we still have plenty of products we plan to have developed before SEMA this year.

If you are one of the lucky few who has already received their Bronco and is willing to send us parts for scanning/prototyping we are offering free parts (once they are produced) for your help! We would need you to ship us your factory parts (message us for a list of what we still need) we would scan and return them to you in 2-3 days. We would cover return shipping to you and credit you for the shipping cost to send to us.

For anyone located in SoCal or the Gulf coast we can arrange for your vehicle to come to us to scan the parts so that you do not need to be without your vehicle for an extended period of time.

Planning to have your 2021 Bronco on display at the 2021 SEMA Show? Let us know, we are currently looking for Bronco's to partner with.

Ford Bronco ORACLE Lighting Bronco Lighting Upgrades Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 12.16.51 PM
I’m interested. Mine is built and in route by rail, should be receiving it in a few weeks. It’s a VB outer banks Lux 2.3L soft top. I live on the gulf coast a little south of Houston. If it’s not too far I can drive up to you and let you guys “research it” for the day and then drive back. I’m looking forward to personalizing it with aftermarket lighting effects.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like how these all appear to integrate with the overall factory look. Subtle and streamlined.
If the front lightbar and rear LED/emergency lighting really do integrate well with the MIC top, they might get me to revisit the idea of some lighting up high.
Some of the other stuff could be in the cards as well. Post some more pics or mock-ups if you've got them.

I'd be willing to drive to SoCal, but alas, I doubt I'll get mine in time to help you guys out.
(Not expecting a build date until next year.)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I am going to the plant to build my unit on the 16th of this month. I am looking at ordering Baja and KC Lights. I am actually on a waiting list. I would be interested in testing out equipment. Thank you!.

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm in NorCal, with a First Edition. DM me to make arrangements for me to bring it down to you guys. I'm already doing this with Baja Designs next week.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I cant wait to see the headlights, I've always been a Geek about custom LED headlights and tail lights.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the roof rail integrated light bar:)
We made some really good progress with that project today, super excited about this one. Its going to look like it came from the factory with this :)

Sponsored

AJS

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Badlands non sasq, lux, mic scheduled to be delivered EOM October. I'm also in the Houston area. I would be interested if the timing is right. Let me know.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs