First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Latest tracking information shows our Bronco is built, but with an estimated delivery date of Aug 13. Well, it arrived today! It took 20 minutes to come off the truck, until 2 different people stopped at the dealership and asked if it was available. When we got there, a random lady was on the phone with someone, and was asking how much over sticker she should offer right now! Bronco had no sticker in the window. 15 delivery miles on it when we got there. It is for my wife, and she is over the moon happy with it.

Initial thoughts are that we are very impressed. Drives great. Paint finish is very good. Seats are very comfortable. Which dash setting she likes it the biggest debate going, but will get worked out. Back area has more room than we imagined it would. Does not feel cheap or like they cut corners on the interior at all (yes, I am talking to you Wrangler fans). Funniest part of the drive home was the amount of people who were slowing down to look at us. First guy was in a new Escalade who asked if we would consider a trade.

This is by far the cleanest this Bronco will be, as we are off to Johnson Valley and Julian to hit the trails. Might give it a ceramic coating tomorrow though.

Thank you to everyone at Santa Margarita Ford.

Ford Bronco Orange County Surprise Delivery Bronco
Sponsored

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw an A51 4 door going over the 55 on 17th st. at about 1145 out of my office window and stopped talking during a meeting. Was that you?

Also, for OC people, Theo Robins in Costa Mesa got their demo. Can't drive it but people can see it.
Ford Bronco Orange County Surprise Delivery PXL_20210729_234129322

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats and looks great! Great to see a delivery here in the OC>>>I finally saw a mannequin OB SAS last weekend in the color I ordered @ McCoy Mills and that has energized the 'waiting game'.

4XMORE

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congrats, I’m down the street from them in OC as well. If you need recommendations on the ceramic shops let me know. I got a great shop to help you out 🤙 Once Ford addresses some paint corrections on mine, it’ll be the there ASAP. Tintplus in Laguna hills did a great job on mine if you need the tint done.

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Latest tracking information shows our Bronco is built, but with an estimated delivery date of Aug 13. Well, it arrived today! It took 20 minutes to come off the truck, until 2 different people stopped at the dealership and asked if it was available. When we got there, a random lady was on the phone with someone, and was asking how much over sticker she should offer right now! Bronco had no sticker in the window. 15 delivery miles on it when we got there. It is for my wife, and she is over the moon happy with it.

Initial thoughts are that we are very impressed. Drives great. Paint finish is very good. Seats are very comfortable. Which dash setting she likes it the biggest debate going, but will get worked out. Back area has more room than we imagined it would. Does not feel cheap or like they cut corners on the interior at all (yes, I am talking to you Wrangler fans). Funniest part of the drive home was the amount of people who were slowing down to look at us. First guy was in a new Escalade who asked if we would consider a trade.

This is by far the cleanest this Bronco will be, as we are off to Johnson Valley and Julian to hit the trails. Might give it a ceramic coating tomorrow though.

Thank you to everyone at Santa Margarita Ford.

Ford Bronco Orange County Surprise Delivery PXL_20210729_234129322
In my backyard.
Congrats!

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since you got it early, do you want to be a R&D tester for a new suspension kit? Theyd need it for about 2 weeks and they are in your back yard.

OP
OP
DW56

DW56

Badlands
First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since you got it early, do you want to be a R&D tester for a new suspension kit? Theyd need it for about 2 weeks and they are in your back yard.
Thanks, but the wife likes it as is and doesnt want it to chance anything.
Sponsored