Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Club Coupe, RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called Ford today because of all of the chatter about converting to 23 model year. I ordered back in January 22, expecting a year and a half wait minimum. so not freaking out. What surprised me when i asked if I had a VIN assigned yet for 22 they asked for order code first - then sales code second then put me on hold to check. Got back on the phone and said what did you order, I said 4 door badlands - he replied with the order code and sales code is assigned to several different vehicles and than proceeded to say nothing assigned or scheduled yet. Wondering if any of you all can make sense of this? Thanks
Sponsored

EddieN

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I usually have to give them an order code, sales code, order date, and body code. They told me there is one other order out there with the same sales code and order code. I think it's from the same dealership to.

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting that the sales code + order code combo was not unique. Order code is only 4 digits and (I think) is used for all Ford sales. So makes sense that there would be many orders on the same order code, since theres only 0000-9999. A few months back the Chat Rep told me I had a VIN for my Bronco... only to find out the VIN was for a Ford Transit Connect being shipped via cargo ship.

OP
OP
RubberDuck05

RubberDuck05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I usually have to give them an order code, sales code, order date, and body code. They told me there is one other order out there with the same sales code and order code. I think it's from the same dealership to.
Thanks

OP
OP
RubberDuck05

RubberDuck05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting that the sales code + order code combo was not unique. Order code is only 4 digits and (I think) is used for all Ford sales. So makes sense that there would be many orders on the same order code, since theres only 0000-9999. A few months back the Chat Rep told me I had a VIN for my Bronco... only to find out the VIN was for a Ford Transit Connect being shipped via cargo ship.
Hmmmm. thanks for the reply. Sounds like this is normal.

Sponsored

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, I went through this not long after I ordered in Feb. The dealer ordered more than one Bronco at same time. This includes Sports also. When I chat I have a templet I use saved in word. I always ask for my VIN. In the templet I give the order code, sales code, body code, date of order, and dealership I ordered from.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called Ford today because of all of the chatter about converting to 23 model year. I ordered back in January 22, expecting a year and a half wait minimum. so not freaking out. What surprised me when i asked if I had a VIN assigned yet for 22 they asked for order code first - then sales code second then put me on hold to check. Got back on the phone and said what did you order, I said 4 door badlands - he replied with the order code and sales code is assigned to several different vehicles and than proceeded to say nothing assigned or scheduled yet. Wondering if any of you all can make sense of this? Thanks
Do you have your DORA sheet that shows everything you ordered on your Bronco?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Sales Code = Dealer Code. Each dealer has a unique code
  • Order Code = Order Number. This is a 4-character code assigned by your dealer to your order. This is NOT a universally unique number, you can have multiple orders with the same order code.
  • Body Code = Series Code. There are four of them for the Bronco (E5A -> E5D) depending on whether you ordered 2/4 doors, and whether you got the ESOF transfer case (part-time 4x4) or the EMTC (advanced 4x4)
They're all at the top of your WBDO order sheet or on your DORA. Below is an example of the WBDO order sheet.

Ford Bronco Order code and sales code 1659807168666

Last edited:
OP
OP
RubberDuck05

RubberDuck05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Sales Code = Dealer Code. Each dealer has a unique code
  • Order Code = Order Number. This is a 4-character code assigned by your dealer to your order. This is NOT a universally unique number, you can have multiple orders with the same order code.
  • Body Code = Series Code. There are four of them for the Bronco (E5A -> E5D) depending on whether you ordered 2/4 doors, and whether you got the ESOF transfer case (part-time 4x4) or the EMTC (advanced 4x4)
They're all at the top of your WBDO order sheet or on your DORA. Below is an example of the WBDO order sheet.

Ford Bronco Order code and sales code 1659807168666
Thanks for clarifying all of this for me !
Sponsored