Illwoods

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
The dealer I ordered with sent me what I believe is called the DORA?? There is an order code # on there and I was just wondering if this number has any significance regarding the build.

Thanks
Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots of threads on thisā€¦itā€™s a priority code you are referring to I believe. 10-19 are all the same for Broncoā€™s - it means your dealer is telling Ford to build it. If your code is 99 it means you are not considered buildabke by your dealer and it is on hold.

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, but the priority code matters

OP
OP
Illwoods

Illwoods

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lots of threads on thisā€¦itā€™s a priority code you are referring to I believe. 10-19 are all the same for Broncoā€™s - it means your dealer is telling Ford to build it. If your code is 99 it means you are not considered buildabke by your dealer and it is on hold.
I am priority code 19; there is also an order code.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe he is asking about the sales code or actual order code not the priority code..........

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order code does not have any significance. And neither does the sales code.

WildernessMan

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer I ordered with sent me what I believe is called the DORA?? There is an order code # on there and I was just wondering if this number has any significance regarding the build.

Thanks
Priority 10-19 codes is what the dealer gives your order when your order is complete and approved by you. Until this happens your build stays in a Priority Code 99 which Ford Motors will see as ā€˜not ready to buildā€™. Now if your dealer gives you a Priority Code 10, Ford will see this as the highest priority over orders your dealer may code with a ā€˜Priority Code 11 thru 19ā€™. Now Iā€™m not sure where reservations intertwine with this formula but if everything was normal and supply wasnā€™t a issue, Code 10 would be before Code 11-19.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Priority 10-19 codes is what the dealer gives your order when your order is complete and approved by you. Until this happens your build stays in a Priority Code 99 which Ford Motors will see as ā€˜not ready to buildā€™. Now if your dealer gives you a Priority Code 10, Ford will see this as the highest priority over orders your dealer may code with a ā€˜Priority Code 11 thru 19ā€™. Now Iā€™m not sure where reservations intertwine with this formula but if everything was normal and supply wasnā€™t a issue, Code 10 would be before Code 11-19.
He's clearly asking about the order code..........not priority code.
Sponsored