Sponsored

What's the hold up on my 2023 Bronco Badlands order?

Cash

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I my ordered (7/30/2020) 2023 Bronco Badlands was built and released for shipment on 6/25/23. As of today it still is at the MI Assembly Plant and I live less than 350 miles away. The delivery date has changed over the past 4 weeks and it again changed today. I still have not been given the ETA to the dealer nor a reason why this vehicle hasnā€™t shipped. I am now 6 days from being 2 years since I ordered it. Anyone have any ideas as to what the hold up is?
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry man. I reserved a couple weeks before you back in 2020 and took delivery in February of this year, but the truck was made on 11/23/22.

Not sure why in the hell it takes so long to put a truck on a train or truck other than there arenā€™t enough truck drivers and from what I hear, Ford doesnā€™t pay much for them to do it, but it is a pain in the rear to sit and wait when you know your new toy is already built and ready to go play.

Shouldnā€™t be too much longer for you, maybe a couple of weeks, so go ahead and plan out what light trails youā€˜ll head to first and just think about the fun on the way because it is, in spades. :)

Best of luck to you bud.