mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I know many are in the same boat lately, but why are so many broncos sitting in production for a month or more again? Is it another hardtop issue? A problem with chips maybe? My blend date was Oct 22 and the modules populated on the 25th. My tracker says in production since the 25th. Dealer doesn't have any info the last time I talked to him and he's been great. So what gives? What are your thoughts?
Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn! I just had a 11/17 blend date and I'm still in production.
On 11/16 they sent the shift home because of parts shortage. Did some Bronco's get thru with missing parts or something?

OP
OP
Mdemieville

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn! I just had a 11/17 blend date and I'm still in production.
On 11/16 they sent the shift home because of parts shortage. Did some Bronco's get thru with missing parts or something?
My build date was almost a month ago so I doubt that would be my issue. Hadn't heard about that though

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build date was almost a month ago so I doubt that would be my issue. Hadn't heard about that though
Maybe a QC holdup of some sort. Maybe a mini dirt mountain kinda thing? Geez....

Sponsored

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure but there are still a few guys/gals in my 9/6 build week that are still in production as well. None seem to have any clarification on why the hold up.. Although recently a few have slowly been finally getting built emails.

OP
OP
Mdemieville

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure but there are still a few guys/gals in my 9/6 build week that are still in production as well. None seem to have any clarification on why the hold up.. Although recently a few have slowly been finally getting built emails.
Thats crazy. It's hard to believe that I may end up picking my 2021 after the new year and will still have to pay full price for a year old model.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats crazy. It's hard to believe that I may end up picking my 2021 after the new year and will still have to pay full price for a year old model.
Yep. I was flip flopped between In Production and Built 4 or 5 times over a month after my Build date without knowing what was going on. Dealer who was very open about status the whole time had said they have never seen that before so who knows. It's almost like there is still a mini Dirt Mountain being formed and Ford is not saying anything because it isn't affecting the majority like DM did with the tops. Still very frustrating for those that it does affect.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To be fair, you're under no obligation to purchase it. Also - since it appears you ordered a Base, you could probably place a new order today and get it within a few months if you want to pay another $1k on top of what you're already paying.

OP
OP
Mdemieville

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be fair, you're under no obligation to purchase it. Also - since it appears you ordered a Base, you could probably place a new order today and get it within a few months if you want to pay another $1k on top of what you're already paying.
Actually I ended up ordering a badlands with several options.
I actually ended up ordering a badlands with options. I haven't updated my profile since I made it way before I ordered. I know I'm not under obligation to buy it but I'm also one of those people that if I commit to buy something I follow through unless there are problems with the item. Besides, I've waited too long not to get it.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It is infuriating the lack of comms here, just as much as Ford giving the missing parts to other builds after our dates, while ours sit in DM 2.0. Get it together @Ford Motor Company
Sponsored