Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys! Does anyone has this issue of being on hold for a microchip issue, i talked to the live chat and my production blend date was 11/28, i have been waiting on a microchip from that time until now, anyone else experiencing anything similar??? Ford chat says it's in quality control for a microchip...
Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just for some perspective my fully loaded Badlands was built last week without any chip holds, so I'm not sure what's causing them. Again, not trying to rub it in or anything but just wanted to share my experience

OP
OP
Bryan1995

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just for some perspective my fully loaded Badlands was built last week without any chip holds, so I'm not sure what's causing them. Again, not trying to rub it in or anything but just wanted to share my experience
That's interesting because mine is Badlands with all the goodies but it says its on chip hold...

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2Door was built with the 11/14/22 build week and was placed on chip hood for approximately 2 weeks. According to polite but occasionally inconsistent data from Ford chat my chip hold status was resolved last week and the vehicle been released to the shipper, awaiting pick up with a 12.20.22 estimated delivery to my dealer. I do not expect that scheduled to hold.
It appears to be a mixed bag of production holds with zero facts. I don’t think anyone really knows what’s happening until it arrives at their dealer.

good luck!

OP
OP
Bryan1995

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2Door was built with the 11/14/22 build week and was placed on chip hood for approximately 2 weeks. According to polite but occasionally inconsistent data from Ford chat my chip hold status was resolved last week and the vehicle been released to the shipper, awaiting pick up with a 12.20.22 estimated delivery to my dealer. I do not expect that scheduled to hold.
It appears to be a mixed bag of production holds with zero facts. I don’t think anyone really knows what’s happening until it arrives at their dealer.

good luck!
It's been almost 15 days for me from the blend date and I'm still waiting to see when the chip hold will be finished, and the vehicle will be released, honestly, it is really interesting because most luxury cars with more options and micro chips required are being made and Bronco with less luxurious options are being hold for the microchip.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bryan1995

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

good luck!
Sorry to ask you but after two weeks How did you get notified that it is released, did they email you the built email or something else like ford chat?

braften

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco. goodbye accord, you served well
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2022 is on hold still I think because of a chip hold, dunno what it could be, but it's a BL too

braften

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco. goodbye accord, you served well
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Apparently this is priority for the chips:

Ford Bronco Production Chip Hold on 2023 orders? 1671171925404

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to ask you but after two weeks How did you get notified that it is released, did they email you the built email or something else like ford chat?
I just asked Ford chat every few days. A few times I contacted them more than once per day and was provided inconsistent info, but eventually it became consistent. Honestly at this point I’m m thinking February versus the late Dec date Ford provided.

Yarder

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes...

'23 OBX, Sas, High, Aux Switches & Tow - 12/7 Blend

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is there any correlation between chip holds and "packages" ...............such as the High Package versus the LUX Package. There doesn't seem to be any correlation between chip holds and "Model" - one Badlands get shipped, one gets Chip Hold.

Yarder

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there any correlation between chip holds and "packages" ...............such as the High Package versus the LUX Package. There doesn't seem to be any correlation between chip holds and "Model" - one Badlands get shipped, one gets Chip Hold.
I can't spot any pattern to it...
Sponsored