First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Plat, 2017 Expedition, 1936 Ford Cabriol
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My friend's Bronco Raptor was suppose to be built 12/3/22, the module has populated and is now on a chip hold. My Badland is now in Production. Has anyone else had any chip problems.
Sponsored

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Large large amounts of us in the past two or so months have had chip holds(most recent batch it seems). I was a 11/14 blend and was stuck in production for almost a month. Just got released today from hold. Some get lucky but most of us unfortunately don't

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Large large amounts of us in the past two or so months have had chip holds(most recent batch it seems). I was a 11/14 blend and was stuck in production for almost a month. Just got released today from hold. Some get lucky but most of us unfortunately don't
Same build date as you and i was told i am off chip hold and have been released to the carrier but no shipped email yet. Have you "shipped" yet?

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same build date as you and i was told i am off chip hold and have been released to the carrier but no shipped email yet. Have you "shipped" yet?
I have not shipped yet. From most people it can take a few days. No email either but I kinda expected that as many people say it also can take some time or just never receive one. Just happy to be out of chip hold but know im in for another month wait for delivery. At least for me on the west coast. Unless that train it gets assigned happens to move quick

Oski96

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My friend's Bronco Raptor was suppose to be built 12/3/22, the module has populated and is now on a chip hold. My Badland is now in Production. Has anyone else had any chip problems.
I had a blend date of December 1, and my Outer Banks is still "in production". Modules popped last week with tear tag. Ford chat just told me I'm on a chip hold, but delivery is scheduled for December 20-26. I have a distinct feeling that the delivery date is not coordinated with the chip hold. Whoever said the waiting at this point is way harder than the wait before the build is right!

Sponsored

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i have an order too, i spoke with the dealership, and they told me it's on chip hold, it was 11/28 build week... fingers crossed we get it out soon... i dont wanna wait for another 2-3 months to get my bronco...

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a blend date of December 1, and my Outer Banks is still "in production". Modules popped last week with tear tag. Ford chat just told me I'm on a chip hold, but delivery is scheduled for December 20-26. I have a distinct feeling that the delivery date is not coordinated with the chip hold. Whoever said the waiting at this point is way harder than the wait before the build is right!
Exactly hahahaha my order is on chip hold too.... finger crossed they will figure it out soon.. i dont want to wait another 2-3 months on it..

Oski96

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exactly hahahaha my order is on chip hold too.... finger crossed they will figure it out soon.. i dont want to wait another 2-3 months on it..
Ford tracking updated to "built" today. I checked with Ford Chat and they said they still show a chip hold, and an ETA to my dealer of 12-16 to 12-20 (or so, doing this from memory), which is earlier than the prior estimate. No information on how/whether a chip hold could apply to a "built" vehicle.
Sponsored