Sponsored

Now Windshield hold after chip hold? Anyone else hear this?

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It seems like the folks who complain about the people complaining just scan the threads waiting to see someone complaining so they can jump on and complain about it. If a reservation holder complains about Ford in the woods and somebody who doesn’t like complaining isn’t there to complain about it…..

Or it could be people complaining about basically the samething over and over again about a luxury item they actually don’t need but want. It’s the equivalent of a high school kid complaining that he can’t get his PlayStation 5.

I mean there really isn’t a whole lot that can be done, best way to handle it is forget about it and when it comes it comes.
Sponsored

Smashquatch

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 Cooper S 85 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Or it could be people complaining about basically the samething over and over again about a luxury item they actually don’t need but want. It’s the equivalent of a high school kid complaining that he can’t get his PlayStation 5.

I mean there really isn’t a whole lot that can be done, best way to handle it is forget about it and when it comes it comes.
Or you could ignore the people complaining and it wouldn’t affect you one bit. Just like my parents did when I complained about wanting something I didn’t need. If you don’t want to read it…. Don’t click on the thread.

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cool I’ll do that and you guys can keep it to 1 thread to make it easier ?

Maybe we can have a a section for just complaints, that way they can put them there.

Doubt it would work, because the people complaining want everybody to see their complaints, so they would just keep posting in general.

Smashquatch

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 Cooper S 85 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cool I’ll do that and you guys can keep it to 1 thread to make it easier ?

Maybe we can have a a section for just complaints, that way they can add ll go on there.
They would be a lot shorter if people that claim they don’t want to read them but are obsessed with hijacking them just ignored them.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hot Pepper Diamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They increased the thickness of the windshield FYI for 2022.
Doesn’t matter FYI, I’ve had my damn Bronco for two weeks and got a crack today… still fragile AF

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn’t matter FYI, I’ve had my damn Bronco for two weeks and got a crack today… still fragile AF
Of course. Just stating there was a changeover to a thicker windshield. Gorilla glass won’t be a thing because it’s actually not very viable for automotive glass but there are workings for coming up with something stronger.
Sponsored