First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I tried looking for mine, saw a few silver ones lol. I did see a few wildtrak going in and out. I keep refreshing my tracker.

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The chip hold will be excruciating long and painful my friend
me and another member chip hold was 28 days. Both of ours shipped out yesterday apparently. We both have Raptors, not sure if chip hold is different for other models etc though. We both did not receive “shipped” notifications so just keep checking.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At least they're working on it. It seemed like nothing on the original Ice Mountain moved for months.

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, maybe this will help you poor souls out with some enlightenment.

I have a 2022 WT HOSS 3.0 Lux that was delivered to me on October 12. Two weeks ago it started bucking while I was driving it and after I pulled it over, it would start but sputter to a stop about 10 seconds later. The dealer initially diagnosed this as a bad "Battery Junction Box" but when this part didn't fix it, they decided it was the PCM (Powertrain Control Module, essentially the engine control module and transmission control module all in one). The dealer has been informed that Ford has no PCMs and they have no clue when they'll be able to ship one to fix my Bronco.

Meanwhile it sits at the dealer waiting. I had to make the first payment on a Bronco that I didn't have in my driveway and had no clue when it would return.

So, I guess I'm on "delayed chip hold." It sounds like a lot of you folks are WT HOSS 3.0 builds, so I would guess there's a fair chance that you're waiting on a PCM.
Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Your comments caught my attention as my MODS look like this. Previously I didn’t think anything of it as I had no clue what this modules data is supposed to like like. Yes, my build is on chip hold. If there’s supposed to be data lines under the PCM section then that would match with your comments.
Ford Bronco The new Who’s on chip hold thread 6BCD7CD6-2DA6-4709-B5EA-557725ABDCDE

EternallyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edelbrock Subaru BRZ, '22 Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Your comments caught my attention as my MODS look like this. Previously I didn’t think anything of it as I had no clue what this modules data is supposed to like like. Yes, my build is on chip hold. If there’s supposed to be data lines under the PCM section then that would match with your comments.
Ford Bronco The new Who’s on chip hold thread 6BCD7CD6-2DA6-4709-B5EA-557725ABDCDE
Apparently several people have received their Broncos without the PCM section ever populating.. Idk what to believe anymore lol.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just took delivery of our raptor and there was never any PCM mods that came up. The wait for the wildtrak in chip hold still continues

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just took delivery of our raptor and there was never any PCM mods that came up. The wait for the wildtrak in chip hold still continues
pics!!

Sponsored

Path214

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this morning I look in my email and what do I see, an email from Ford telling me my Bronco has Shipped. Well is this Ford trying to anger me or did they actually finish my Bronco and put it on the train, lol. Looking at Dec 7-13th if they arent screwing with me

Path214

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
update,

talked to Ford and Ford performance. Keep in mind my Blend date was 10/24...so maybe Ford is starting with the ones sitting the longest. Not sure if anyone else here is prior to my date, if there is call Ford and see what they say.

Both said “released” waiting on shipment, “no holds.”

Hopefully Ford is starting to get us shipped out.
My Blend date was 11/04, and got the email it was shipped so maybe they decided to finish the ones they built and push back the production dates on the next batch. Fingers crossed this isnt a rope a dope.

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My Blend date was 11/04, and got the email it was shipped so maybe they decided to finish the ones they built and push back the production dates on the next batch. Fingers crossed this isnt a rope a dope.
same happened to me and another member. I actually received a “built” email and status, called Ford and was told still on chip hold, two days later it shipped, never received notification of it being shipped. The other member never received “built” email/status, his just shipped but he found that out by calling Ford and Ford performance. We both had same blend date.

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I suspect the reason some, hopefully all of us here are getting and will be getting chips/shipped is because of the potential rail strike. Ford wanting to get “built” ordered Broncos out because basically all of them are technically sold.