Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What sequence number are you? IM 213/942 WT 3.0 HOSS loaded out
I'm 594/942. I'm not sure if there's much rhyme or reason to who's getting shipped out now that our Broncos are actually built and just sitting waiting for chips. Feels like the lottery.
Sponsored

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Spoke with a gal this morning that said if you are located already at the ramp you are likely to receive microchips quicker as it awaiting a train to pick it up at the ramp. So its not parked at ice mountain or some other lot per them. How much I believe of that will be decided here in the coming week lmao

Ssach

Badlands
First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands one day
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked in and my ETA has not changed. She did say it is still a chip hold… fingers crossed and I will keep you all posted.

Blend Date 11/4 - 742/942

Doccruz1

Wildtrak
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just chatted with Ford for whats its worth Blend date 11/04 - 213/942
Chip hold possible ETA 11/28 to dealer but not holding breath

Sponsored

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After a few weeks of checking with chat and being told there were no holds or delays and given a delivery window of Dec 9-15, I found out today I too am on a chip hold, with no ETA. Confirmed with Granger as well. The wait continues. One bright spot in joining this motley crew is that I got to see @HeyItsABronco absolutely adorable pup on their profile pic again. Always brings a smile to my face. Here's hoping we all get off this rollercoaster soon!

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After a few weeks of checking with chat and being told there were no holds or delays and given a delivery window of Dec 9-15, I found out today I too am on a chip hold, with no ETA. Confirmed with Granger as well. The wait continues. One bright spot in joining this motley crew is that I got to see @HeyItsABronco absolutely adorable pup on their profile pic again. Always brings a smile to my face. Here's hoping we all get off this rollercoaster soon!
same, took Ford 3 weeks to finally let some of us know we were on chip hold.

Path214

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know a handful of 10/24 build week Raptors are on “chip hold,” just curious if it’s only Raptors.

Stupidly I figured @Ford Motor Company had learned a lesson and wouldn't send builds down the line without knowing if they had enough chips by now.

We (other raptor members) have been stuck “in production” on the trackers. We all called Ford and Ford performance over the last 3 weeks and every time would get told “your vehicle is “produced” and awaiting shipment and we were even given ETA dates. We would ask about the trackers still showing “in production” and we were told “sometimes the trackers don’t get updated.”

Yesterday I called Ford and another member called as well and we were finally told “chip hold.”
Was informed yesterday that my Bronco is on Chip hold, built 11/4, told it was awaiting shipping and now on hold.
Does anyone have any idea what the timeline for getting Chips is, its a Badlands Sasquatch so it appears that it doesnt matter what specs are on the vehicle alot of this build wk are getting held.

Path214

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does one find out if they're on chip hold? I got an email this morning that my Bronco was built and is awaiting shipment. Does that mean my order is in the clear?

2dr Mid Black Diamond if that helps
Lol, I havent gotten an email since my 10/24 build date was pushed a wk, but checked with my dealer and thats where I got more up to date info. Tracker still says "In Production," going on 4wks now.

Path214

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just called Ford, STILL on chip hold even though @Ford Motor Company sent me email Sunday morning showing “built” status and a new ETA...sh!t show continues!!

Ford Bronco The new Who’s on chip hold thread 9EF39E63-94E9-44E0-8843-2C9E58005698

Ford Bronco The new Who’s on chip hold thread 9EF39E63-94E9-44E0-8843-2C9E58005698

Lol, at least your tracker says "built," mine still says "In production," dealer says it was built nearly 3wks ago, tracker just doesnt seem to update.

Sponsored

Doccruz1

Wildtrak
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford really Sucks, this is the first vehicle I have ordered, I have owned everything pretty much out there but never ordered one. Actually, I have never owned a Ford so I'm a first-time order and Future Ford owner. Let me tell this journey sucked worse than I could ever have imagined. Chip hold my ass just to get a 22 model in 23

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Was informed yesterday that my Bronco is on Chip hold, built 11/4, told it was awaiting shipping and now on hold.
Does anyone have any idea what the timeline for getting Chips is, its a Badlands Sasquatch so it appears that it doesnt matter what specs are on the vehicle alot of this build wk are getting held.
“chip hold” is probably the absolute sh!t thing that could happen because @Ford Motor Company puts your vehicle, along with the rest of us here in Ford purgatory. Our Broncos sit collecting dust and soon snow while other Broncos produced after yours and mine get built and shipped all because Ford allocates all the chips it does get in to the production line. Ice Mountain, which was last years winter chip hold lasted 3-6 months (someone correct me if I’m wrong).
Welcome to the sh!t show!!

Oh, @Ford Motor Company it is...

Ford Bronco The new Who’s on chip hold thread AA39B9F8-2DDE-491E-9C57-E8AD68EF0820

Ford Bronco The new Who’s on chip hold thread 2A20BAF9-4FC3-4338-97E1-D7EEEBB03A0D

since blend date.

Path214

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke with a gal this morning that said if you are located already at the ramp you are likely to receive microchips quicker as it awaiting a train to pick it up at the ramp. So its not parked at ice mountain or some other lot per them. How much I believe of that will be decided here in the coming week lmao
Lol, well got pictures with train cars in the background, not sure if that means anything.