HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nov 10 blend and in production since 11-14 with a confirmed chip hold.

This is our second trip to Ford 🤡 Shit Show Mountain, as our first build was there from JANUARY through JULY of this year. You won’t get ANY communication from Ford. They simply can’t, won’t, don’t give a damn, or it’s a combination of all three.
We will see new builds continue to roll off the line, while ours sit in a snow-covered parking lot. If the hold lasts long enough, you will even see walk-in orders being delivered to customers who ordered 2023 Broncos after ours went to chip hold.

If Ford makes us wait that long for this chip hold, we will walk away and be done with them. No way will I take delivery of a 22 model in the spring/summer of 23. The company has deteriorated into a shit show of incompetence.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

@Ford Motor Company, there won’t be a third time.

For anyone wondering how I feel about the matter.
😁
Sponsored

Last edited:

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Last edited:
OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nov 10 blend and in production since 11-14 with a confirmed chip hold.

This is our second trip to Ford 🤡 Shit Show Mountain, as our first build was there from JANUARY through JULY of this year. You won’t get ANY communication from Ford. They simply can’t, won’t, don’t give a damn, or it’s a combination of all three.
We will see new builds continue to roll off the line, while ours sit in a snow-covered parking lot. If the hold lasts long enough, you will even see walk-in orders being delivered to customers who ordered 2023 Broncos after ours went to chip hold.

If Ford makes us wait that long for this chip hold, we will walk away and be done with them. No way will I take delivery of a 22 model in the spring/summer of 23. The company has deteriorated into a shit show of incompetence.

Fool me once, shame on you. twice, shame on me.

@Ford Motor Company, there won’t be a third time.

For anyone wondering how I feel about the matter.
😁
@Ford Motor Company where you at? You need some VIN’s? Want us to DM you?

Yep, I remember. That’s the reason I know we all.....

3245E023-2228-4E09-9C79-E2E53CF407AF.gif

Last edited:

Doccruz1

Wildtrak
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Wizards at Ford Chat just stated : Thank you for your patience. Your order current status is "In Production" this means the manufacturing plant is building your vehicle.  Produced Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI Nov-07-2022. Expected ETA for chip 11/22-11/28. Please note: you will be able to track it here via chat or online: www.dontholdyourbreath.com

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Wizards at Ford Chat just stated : Thank you for your patience. Your order current status is "In Production" this means the manufacturing plant is building your vehicle.  Produced Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI Nov-07-2022. Expected ETA for chip 11/22-11/28. Please note: you will be able to track it here via chat or online: www.dontholdyourbreath.com
Same for us, took ford 3 weeks to tells us (10/24 build) “chip hold.” They would tell us the same thing “produced” and give us a ETA.

Last edited:

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Everytime I ask for an update they say mine is located at ramp 4g. Is anyone else seeing a similar update/location? Thought the ramp is the last place it goes before shipped. Still awaiting micro chip hold though

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Everytime I ask for an update they say mine is located at ramp 4g. Is anyone else seeing a similar update/location? Thought the ramp is the last place it goes before shipped. Still awaiting micro chip hold though
No, just “chip hold” for me.

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Check the trackers...Got email from Ford at 4:30am this morning, received “built” status. But, not sure what/if that means anything in regards to the chip hold.

Just wondering if the rest of you stuck “in production” with me received the same email.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Check the trackers...Got email from Ford at 4:30am this morning, received “built” status. But, not sure what/if that means anything in regards to the chip hold.

Just wondering if the rest of you stuck “in production” with me received the same email.
Nice! I’m still stuck in production unfortunately

Sponsored

Doccruz1

Wildtrak
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im still in production since 4 November. Chip hold from hell.

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice! I’m still stuck in production unfortunately
Again, not sure if it means I’m no longer in “chip hold.” Hopefully that’s what it means, y’all should keep checking trackers though. I’m sure if in fact this means I’m out of chip hold the rest of you will be getting out as well.

Ethanc003

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
22-WT, Hoss 3.0, Lux, Mic, tow and everything else. 10/31 build week group, 11/4 blend date, stuck at in production for chip hold. Have most of my modules populated and a tear tag.

Hearing from another build week group that knows someone at Ford was saying the chip hold was for TCU module. (Transmission control)

Doccruz1

Wildtrak
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
22-WT, Hoss 3.0, Lux, Mic, tow and everything else. 10/31 build week group, 11/4 blend date, stuck at in production for chip hold. Have most of my modules populated and a tear tag.

Hearing from another build week group that knows someone at Ford was saying the chip hold was for TCU module. (Transmission control)
What sequence number are you? IM 213/942 WT 3.0 HOSS loaded out
Sponsored