James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure this has been answered before but I cannot find it so I'll ask it here (again, I'm sure)...

The trim I ordered from my dealer is different than the trim package I originally reserved. The dealership has just confirmed my order, and I see an order placed is now reflected in my ford account (via the link from the original reservation).

Now, the vehicle trim that's listed on order is the trim that I originally reserved, not the trim that I ordered. Is this typical? Will it update? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Thanks!
Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure this has been answered before but I cannot find it so I'll ask it here (again, I'm sure)...

The trim I ordered from my dealer is different than the trim package I originally reserved. The dealership has just confirmed my order, and I see an order placed is now reflected in my ford account (via the link from the original reservation).

Now, the vehicle trim that's listed on order is the trim that I originally reserved, not the trim that I ordered. Is this typical? Will it update? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Thanks!
yes - Ford.com is not updated with the correct order info in the reserved vehicle section.

OP
OP

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes - Ford.com is not updated with the correct order info in the reserved vehicle section.
Okay! that makes me rest easy. Does it ever get updated or it will continue to say the wrong trim until I get a sticker and/or vin?

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base

Thanks!
My question is kinda unrelated, but my dealer...who is my bro in law called yesterday and said "your Bronco is #2 in the queue". Any idea what this means?

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My question is kinda unrelated, but my dealer...who is my bro in law called yesterday and said "your Bronco is #2 in the queue". Any idea what this means?
yes that means he likes one other person better then you and picked them to get there Bronco before you.

Sponsored

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Okay! that makes me rest easy. Does it ever get updated or it will continue to say the wrong trim until I get a sticker and/or vin?
Mine never updated online. But the dealer & Ford have my correct order when I call to confirm. Hope that helps. I know it's disconcerting to see the "old" order picture online.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It won't update on my myford, but it will be right when you get assigned a vin and use the tracking link in the email Ford sends.
Sponsored