First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just go the email that the order has been confirmed and that it will be scheduled for production first week of September. I also noticed that the hoop steps were not included by my dealer, can I still add that to my order, or is it too late ?
Thanks
Sponsored

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just go the email that the order has been confirmed and that it will be scheduled for production first week of September. I also noticed that the hoop steps were not included by my dealer, can I still add that to my order, or is it too late ?
Thanks
When did you order?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
yeah .. your dealer would not know this >> that it will be scheduled for production first week of September

OP
OP

69-300

Black Diamond
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yeah .. your dealer would not know this >> that it will be scheduled for production first week of September
So that means no more changes ?

Sponsored

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks
My dealer tried adding hoop steps to my February order and told me they couldnt add it, I had them revise my order mid march and they attempted to add it and it stuck. It triggered the price increase but based on my experience maybe they tried and couldnt get it on your January order and forgot to tell you or just didnt. Is it on your order sheet?

OP
OP

69-300

Black Diamond
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer tried adding hoop steps to my February order and told me they couldnt add it, I had them revise my order mid march and they attempted to add it and it stuck. It triggered the price increase but based on my experience maybe they tried and couldnt get it on your January order and forgot to tell you or just didnt. Is it on your order sheet?
thanks - that is likely what happened -it is not In my order - I forgot about it until I saw the order confirmation email from Ford this week - it still doesn’t have the window sticker so hope they can add it
Sponsored