Derby

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Where do I login to get this information. I tried ford owner, but got "invalid URL" I do have an acount. I logged in from the link from my initial reservation and got the same error message.
Sponsored

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I received a production week of 6/28 with a blend date of 7/2. I haven’t received a confirmation email about my Bronco being built yet. With the MAP shut down occurring next week, I’m wondering if I won’t hear anything until 7/12 at the earliest. Anyone have any insight? Order details below.

WT
Sasquatch
Lux package
MIC top
Tow package
Not sure if this helps-
I have the same production week and blend date. My window sticker was originally dated at the bottom 6/25. Late afternoon on 7/2 the 6/25 date changed to 7/2. Someone on this forum said that is an indication that the factory reprinted the label on the assembly line.
At 2:36 am on 7/3 , Ford sent me a built email with an estimated delivery date. Later that morning the tracker updated to built.
Update- " Vehicle has shipped" email came through at 4:47 am on 7/5. Tracker also updated to "Shipped "

Last edited:

BuffaloBronco87

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if this helps-
I have the same production week and blend date. My window sticker was originally dated at the bottom 6/25. Late afternoon on 7/2 the 6/25 date changed to 7/2. Someone on this forum said that is an indication that the factory reprinted the label on the assembly line.
At 2:36 am on 7/3 , Ford sent me a built email with an estimated delivery date. Later that morning the tracker updated to built.
Update- " Vehicle has shipped" email came through at 4:47 am on 7/5. Tracker also updated to "Shipped "
Congrats! I'm still sitting "In Production" with a 6/29 blend date. I'm only 4.5 hours from th plant which makes it tough knowing it's so close but so far away.

Sponsored

CLSelf

Wildtrak
First Name
C.L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received a production week of 6/28 with a blend date of 7/2. I haven’t received a confirmation email about my Bronco being built yet. With the MAP shut down occurring next week, I’m wondering if I won’t hear anything until 7/12 at the earliest. Anyone have any insight? Order details below.

WT
Sasquatch
Lux package
MIC top
Tow package
[/QUOTE
I have almost identical order. Blend 7/1. It’s now 7/31 and zero emails or updates. Stuck in production. Only updates received are date at bottom of WS. Roughly every 6-8 days. Have you got yours yet? What area are you in? I’m in Idaho.

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend date was 7/2. I think it was built that date and not finished. Following week was shut down. Window sticker updated 7/12, 7/19 and 7/26... Every Monday. I think this was my build being brought up in the system. It was probably held up on a part or two that way a problem supply like rock rails or tow package. Thursday I got the built email with an estimated delivery of 8/8 to 8/16.

Like you, I didn't get any emails from Ford since early June. Even my tracker says built awaiting shipment now.

Light at the end of the tunnel. A little better communication would be appreciated but it's difficult I'm sure.

Jim
Sponsored