First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Anyway to track an order if all I have is an order number from the dealership? I ordered a heritage in march of 23. I have had no communication with ford and I’m about to just give up on this process
Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Anyway to track an order if all I have is an order number from the dealership? I ordered a heritage in march of 23. I have had no communication with ford and I’m about to just give up on this process
Last Thursday Ford scheduled “priority“ orders which include Heritage, Everglades and Raptors for production in the month of January.
normally you would get an email from Ford letting you know that your order has been scheduled, however they did not do that this last week.
call your dealer, ask if they can look up the status of your order in their system.
alternatively you can call the Ford marketing cust service number, provide them with your order number and the sales number listed on your DORA which is the confirmation receipt you got at the time you ordered. They can look it up and tell you if your order is “clean” which means it Is ready to get scheduled, or if it was scheduled Already.
Ford Marketing Customer Service : (800) 334-4375.

dumpsterfire22

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HAHA, you're not made for this if you're ready to give up after 8mo. I placed my order in Nov of 21 and didn't get an update until this Sept.

DillonC

Raptor
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f250, 2019 expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Last Thursday Ford scheduled “priority“ orders which include Heritage, Everglades and Raptors for production in the month of January.
normally you would get an email from Ford letting you know that your order has been scheduled, however they did not do that this last week.
call your dealer, ask if they can look up the status of your order in their system.
alternatively you can call the Ford marketing cust service number, provide them with your order number and the sales number listed on your DORA which is the confirmation receipt you got at the time you ordered. They can look it up and tell you if your order is “clean” which means it Is ready to get scheduled, or if it was scheduled Already.
Ford Marketing Customer Service : (800) 334-4375.
Last Thursday they started scheduling priority 24MY orders, the OP here ordered a 23MY if they ordered back in March.

DillonC

Raptor
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f250, 2019 expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You have to contact the dealership that you ordered through. Ford canceled all of the heritage models if they weren't already in the process of being built so it's likely your order is now canceled.

Your dealership will have to reorder a 24MY for you at this point.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
You have to contact the dealership that you ordered through. Ford canceled all of the heritage models if they weren't already in the process of being built so it's likely your order is now canceled.

Your dealership will have to reorder a 24MY for you at this point.
Correct, I wrongly assumed that OP had re-ordered a 24 MY with same order code as I did after my 23 order was cancelled. But if he has not talked to his dealer since then, that is the wrong assumption.
Sponsored