Canadian Order Tracking

Salem747

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17F350, 79FJ40 (R2.8), 08M3, 99Tacoma (TDI,40"s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Guys, I am probably dragging things back a little and there may be no answer to this but I am in Canada and my order number is all numbers. Ford.com doesn't allow all numbers I don't think and the Ford.ca site tells me to contact my dealer with no tracking options. I have my VIN.

Have any Canadian order people figured anything to learn more? All this blend date and ship date stuff you guys are discussing is making me really jealous!
Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

all you need for the order tracker is your vin and the dealership order #(4digit code)call your dealer to get this info

OP
OP

Salem747

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
all you need for the order tracker is your vin and the dealership order #(4digit code)call your dealer to get this info
The order number we get in Canada is 8 digits, at least this is the one on the Ford.ca website. I have my VIN.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The order number we get in Canada is 8 digits, at least this is the one on the Ford.ca website. I have my VIN.
Hey there.

I too was in your shoes (for a good 2 months actually after I got my VIN) and was stumped about the Order# always pulling am error.

So here's the solution, contact your dealer ask ask for your 4 digit Order # (they have access to it). From there on out you can use the B6G tracker (Ford.com doesn't work for 🇨🇦 still).

Other than that you can always call the Hotline (1-800-334-4375) and they can give you details once you provide them your VIN

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Other than that you can always call the Hotline (1-800-334-4375) and they can give you details once you provide them your VIN
Do you know if you call that number, do they ask for any additional info, or just your VIN?

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you know if you call that number, do they ask for any additional info, or just your VIN?
I've started the conversation with "I really don't want to bother my Dealer, do you mind looking up the status of my order for me please, I have my VON# ready" and it works wonders.

No question was asked to me other than VIN#.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've started the conversation with "I really don't want to bother my Dealer, do you mind looking up the status of my order for me please, I have my VON# ready" and it works wonders.

No question was asked to me other than VIN#.
Super; thanks!

Now to just get a VIN… lol

OP
OP

Salem747

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Canadian Order Tracking 1626126346092

OP
OP

Salem747

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Order code I found on my original build sheet.
Ford Bronco Canadian Order Tracking 1626126587042

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who will be the first to get one in Canada?

Or does someone already have theirs?

Sponsored

Ontario Bronco Club

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Golf, 2006 Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where abouts are you from? And how long did it take to reach your dealer? I’m in the Niagara region of Ontario. Mine is currently in production. Super curious lol

OP
OP

Salem747

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where abouts are you from? And how long did it take to reach your dealer? I’m in the Niagara region of Ontario. Mine is currently in production. Super curious lol
I am in Northern BC. My dealer called and left a voicemail that she had "Good news". By the time I got a hold of her she said that our Bronco was actually on a train and would be here in 3 weeks. She said that the "derailments" may hold it up a bit.

The tracker says it is expected at my dealer on July 27th which would be roughly consistent with what she told us.

She said ours would be the first in Prince George and that she has 5 orders in process and that they have already sold their demo (after the mandatory 30 days on the showroom is done), which they don't have yet!

Ontario Bronco Club

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Golf, 2006 Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in Northern BC. My dealer called and left a voicemail that she had "Good news". By the time I got a hold of her she said that our Bronco was actually on a train and would be here in 3 weeks. She said that the "derailments" may hold it up a bit.

The tracker says it is expected at my dealer on July 27th which would be roughly consistent with what she told us.

She said ours would be the first in Prince George and that she has 5 orders in process and that they have already sold their demo (after the mandatory 30 days on the showroom is done), which they don't have yet!
Crazy! All the demos and “aborted” orders have been selling like hot cakes

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Derailments? Did they ship it on CN?

OP
OP

Salem747

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Derailments? Did they ship it on CN?
Not sure, I think she was just trying to sound like she knew what was going on. I'm assuming if they ship across Canada from Windsor they would be CP or CN.
Sponsored