Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have had a reservation since July of 20 and finally pulled the trigger on Tuesday and ordered my OBX. I have not ordered a vehicle before so not used to the process and really not sure if I can trust my dealership. I received 3 pieces of paper from the dealer, an order verification form, internal worksheet, and a preview order sheet. The preview order sheet show everything I wanted, however the order ver. form shows a 2021 bronco with body code of E5A, and the internal worksheet, which breaks down all the pricing shows a 1993 bronco in carbonized grey metallic, ordered oxford white. I did get a confirmation from ford that seemed correct, why would not put the right info on the other sheets? Is this a non issue? Thanks
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

A 1993 Bronco?

Ford Bronco Ordered Bronco but... 1993-Ford-Bronco-FrontSide_FTBRC921_505x375

Just email or call your dealer, I had to go back and forth a couple of times to make sure all was good and that we both were on the same page.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's ok back around last December , some of us were shown getting Model-T's. I mean, I'll take a model T and flip it for much more than a 22 Bronco :D haha
Sponsored