First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Going in to order tomorrow and have been struggling with what color. Have in down to A51 and Cactus Gray. Problem is, I still had not seen CG in person. That is until today.

I received a call from a local dealer saying there was a CG Sport in stock. I like it. I was hoping for hint of green, but did not see it. It was a creamy gray. Even so, I a going with CG, I really like it. Here is a pic in and out of the sun of the same vehicle just minutes apart:
Ford Bronco Ordering Cactus Gray Tomorrow 27E51648-40E4-41D1-9F07-C0CD778F679D
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There’s a hint of green in your photo....? ?‍♂

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going in to order tomorrow and have been struggling with what color. Have in down to A51 and Cactus Gray. Problem is, I still had not seen CG in person. That is until today.

I received a call from a local dealer saying there was a CG Sport in stock. I like it. I was hoping for hint of green, but did not see it. It was a creamy gray. Even so, I a going with CG, I really like it. Here is a pic in and out of the sun of the same vehicle just minutes apart:
Ford Bronco Ordering Cactus Gray Tomorrow 27E51648-40E4-41D1-9F07-C0CD778F679D
I went today and struck out again although it said one was in inventory. They sold it early this morning lol

In the end I think I will stick with Carb Gray. I know for a fact I like it and like the way it looks with the BL orange accents.

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There’s a hint of green in your photo....? ?‍♂
I started to say and should gave said as So many others have, “It looks green in the photo, but does not in person .”

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with you, going Cactus. Personally I prefer it a lot over the SeaFoam look of A51. I like the whiter base which will keep things a bit cooler in the summer and I do like the seeming change in color from shade to sun. Also, I think it highlights the hood guides, grill and such better than darker colors but not as sharp of a contrast as Oxford.

Sponsored

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I started to say and should gave said as So many others have, “It looks green in the photo, but does not in person .”
Looked mint green to me when I saw it and in my photos. Bottom line is don’t let people talk you into or out of a color and get what you want.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was at my local Ford dealership lot this past weekend and between the F Series trucks, Rangers, and Sports, they had every color on the lot except for Lightning Blue. I have my own preferences, but honestly, they all look good in person. The Cactus Gray and Area 51 shift a lot, but to me, they are mostly gray and I don't want a gray (or silver, or black, or white) truck. There are a ton of Velocity Blues out there and it's a pretty color, just not for me. Both Reds look good; the Cyber Orange Ranger looked great.

I'm still on AMB. Yes, it looks black in the shade or when it's dirty, but when the light hits it, it's stunning. Personal preference.

But yeah, if anyone is stuck on a color, check out your local lots. They are all out there now.

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco Ordering Cactus Gray Tomorrow tenor
Cactus Gray ?. I checked in person twice. Green & grey blend. When we left from Ford, back of vehicle was under shade it looked like light olive. Actually blend colors. Unique!! This color stick to me since we made a reservation. Look forward to driving it this summer ?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Cactus had that real minty green like the Bronco in the reveal I would have been all over it but it just seems boring.
Sponsored