First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you actually ordered yet? I ordered on the 20th and I did order CG.
Sponsored

Nw_adventure

Big Bend
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Went and saw C/G on a Ranger today- Wife and I really digging it. Color choice confirmed :)

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Saw CG on a sport earlier in the week. It is 100% a light grey. I didn't notice any hints of green or blue. It's crazy how so few pics on the web reflect how this color really looks. I originally wanted CG but I am not digging it any more. It's to light of a grey.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered Cactus, haven't seen it in person but the pics look good enough! Thanks!

I'm with you, going Cactus. Personally I prefer it a lot over the SeaFoam look of A51. I like the whiter base which will keep things a bit cooler in the summer and I do like the seeming change in color from shade to sun. Also, I think it highlights the hood guides, grill and such better than darker colors but not as sharp of a contrast as Oxford.
Interesting perspective and totally agree. I don't know what to expect but it's exciting

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If Cactus had that real minty green like the Bronco in the reveal I would have been all over it but it just seems boring.
Agreed, it’s a slightly lighter shade of primer gray. I don’t see any hints of green or blue as portrayed in the launch videos. Just another shade of gray among the sea of gray vehicles out there right now. Zzzzzz...
Sponsored