First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone tried to order replacement first editions emblems? I replaced mine with the scripted bronco and wanted to relocate the other ones lower on the fender but they didn’t come off as good as I hoped. Went into the first dealer to try to order new ones and their computer system says it’s obsolete. The parts guy is going to do some checking with ford. Just curious if anyone has run into this or anyone has any they took off that are in good shape. You would think they would sell them still in case of accidents and that.
Sponsored

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Town and County Ford posted a video comparing First Editions and mentioned how difficult it is to obtain replacement badges from Ford. There is literally a verification process for getting them. I have heard about the obsolete status with the part number. Good luck!

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone tried to order replacement first editions emblems? I replaced mine with the scripted bronco and wanted to relocate the other ones lower on the fender but they didn’t come off as good as I hoped. Went into the first dealer to try to order new ones and their computer system says it’s obsolete. The parts guy is going to do some checking with ford. Just curious if anyone has run into this or anyone has any they took off that are in good shape. You would think they would sell them still in case of accidents and that.
I haven't heard about a verification process but it wouldn't surprise me. Would actually be kind of a relief so there aren't a bunch of "clones" running around and being sold as fake FE.

My parts department is confirming a part number change/update. Obsolete on the old part number and a current backorder status on the new number.

OP
OP

Ioiwachief

First Edition
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I haven't heard about a verification process but it wouldn't surprise me. Would actually be kind of a relief so there aren't a bunch of "clones" running around and being sold as fake FE.

My parts department is confirming a part number change/update. Obsolete on the old part number and a current backorder status on the new number.
My parts guy called me back. There is a new part number for them and they are backordered till the 27th. Got them ordered though. He didnt say anything about a verification process.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My parts guy called me back. There is a new part number for them and they are backordered till the 27th. Got them ordered though. He didnt say anything about a verification process.
Any way to get that part number from you? :) Asking for a friend known as "Mai Selph" LOL

Sponsored

texanzac

First Edition
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 4-door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any way to get that part number from you? :) Asking for a friend known as "Mai Selph" LOL
Any luck finding the new part number? Had mine removed for PPF and need to order replacements to put on top. Was able to find the hood and door stripes but parts guy at local dealership couldn't find the FE emblems...

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any luck finding the new part number? Had mine removed for PPF and need to order replacements to put on top. Was able to find the hood and door stripes but parts guy at local dealership couldn't find the FE emblems...
M2DZ16720P

Mirth

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

did you have the hood and door stripes part number?

texanzac

First Edition
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 4-door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
did you have the hood and door stripes part number?
First Edition Badge:
M2DZ-16720-P - First Edition Name Plate $41.31

Hood Decal:
M2DZ-9920000-AB - Passenger Side Hood Decal $204.21
M2DZ-6320001-AB - Drivers Side Hood Decal $204.21

Door Stripes:
M2DZ-16039-BA - Drivers Side Stripe $111.98
M2DZ-16038-BB - Passenger Side Stripe $111.98

Note: I did not end up applying PPF over doors so didn't purchase these door stripes to be able to verify they are the correct part #, but I found an image online that seems to indicate that they are. The others are the ones I ordered and they were correct.
Sponsored