First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340ix
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If anyone needs help reserving a vehicle or working with a dealership....I am friends with the store manager at a dealership here in Washington. Let me know and I can get you connected with him, he's super friendly and loves to help people out. I am reserving a wildtrak today, 4-door.
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If anyone needs help reserving a vehicle or working with a dealership....I am friends with the store manager at a dealership here in Washington. Let me know and I can get you connected with him, he's super friendly and loves to help people out. I am reserving a wildtrak today, 4-door.
Blake, would you help me out.. I am in Totem Lake. I have two reservations.. I was concerned that the local dealers would all be charging ADM. I have been working a dealer in Georgia and have a First Edition reservation with them, but was hoping to do a courtesy delivery at a local dealer. I live in King County but work in Marysville.

OP
OP

sm32589g

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340ix
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Blake, would you help me out.. I am in Totem Lake. I have two reservations.. I was concerned that the local dealers would all be charging ADM. I have been working a dealer in Georgia and have a First Edition reservation with them, but was hoping to do a courtesy delivery at a local dealer. I live in King County but work in Marysville.
sent you a pm

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi Blake, I reserved a Base model through a dealer near me. I got a response from a rep there that told me I had to order direct from Ford. Obviously a new hire that has no clue so not sure how well that speaks to my future order. I am in Issy area and work in Bellevue. Thanks.

OP
OP

sm32589g

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340ix
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi Blake, I reserved a Base model through a dealer near me. I got a response from a rep there that told me I had to order direct from Ford. Obviously a new hire that has no clue so not sure how well that speaks to my future order. I am in Issy area and work in Bellevue. Thanks.
I PM'd you with more details then remembered you had already placed the order. If you placed it online already you should be fine, regardless of the new hire lol. Any way I can help just let me know.
Sponsored