Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr BD, 2021 Kawasaki KLX300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi!

Im wondering if anyone here can offer me some more clarity on this process since I'm not sure that I understand what I can and cannot do.

I reserved a base model 2.7 Bronco but I do not have a build date. If I log into my Ford account I can see that I have an "order date" of 1/21/21. I had changed some options a couple times over the course of this reservation here and there and sent updated PDFs of build summaries to my dealer but never saw any changes on the reservation on the Ford website.

I have since decided that I want to change my order to a Black Diamond and my dealer assures me that I can and to just send over a PDF of any build summary that I want to change to by just saving it off of the Ford website configurator. Cool sounds good.

Should I expect to see an updated trim level/photo in my Reservation on the Ford website? As of right now it still says Bronco Base. I have not gotten an answer to this question from my contact at the dealership.
Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will not change on the Ford site. I also made changes after order and was nervous because Ford was showing me something different than my most recent buildout. Called Ford customer care and they told me what my current order is. It matched my most recent buildout and they said the Ford site won’t change, nor will you get an email from Ford confirming it.