First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Bronco, 99 Expedition, 06 F350SD, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok so it seems that you have the same top as I do and it's been on backorder for months, so I'd be after your dealer to get the top off of a lot unit(if they have one) and submit a unit down ticket....or they can get you a hard top if any are actually available.

Now one thing I did notice is that the parts listing is also showing a Bestop top in pieces and wonder if that is what they ordered as it seemed to be available with a 7 to 10 day wait.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Nikwhyte

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco and F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Outer banks Soft Top Debacle. tempImage6exq6b
**UPDATES**

We received a text message from our dealership today to let us know my Bronco is finally ready for pickup.

Apparently Ford Design, Ford Manufacturing and Ford Canda have finally admitted that the canvas for the 2021 Ford Bronco was in fact redesigned, the cable system was removed, reinforcements were added and the drip line was added. Ford told my dealer that although the new redesigned top did not fit my Aug 2021 Frame perfectly the canvas was to be stretched and forced onto the frame to make it work. My dealership did this and have informed me my vehicle is ready for pickup...

My husband went to pickup my Bronco and he started driving down the road and thought hmmm. the back window looks a little weird. Then he rolled down the drivers window and the window goes down and will not go back up. The rear window is creased, dimples and blemished. My dealership says well the windows are a separate part of the canvas.. I have told them I will not accept the windows in this condition and I expect it to be repaired correctly this time..