Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr 2.3l 7 speed Big Bend Cactus Gray Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No two door version? :D
@TravisB I met with a 2 door Bronco owner last weekend for an initial fitting. I am 6' and was able to hang in his 2 door. I will be meeting with him this weekend for the final fitting. After I am satisfied, I will take pictures and will be ready to take orders for the 2 door Bronco hammock. I have received quite a few requests for a 2 door Bronco hammock. I think it will be popular.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Aloha To your question, there are are nutserts in the rear roll bar for the 2-dr. Just not 2 for each side like the 4-dr. Now, there are some early '21 4-dr Broncos that didn't have the nutserts so I presume there are a few '21 2-dr Broncos that also have them omitted. The sample size is so small for those early '21 2-dr unicorns that I don't think there has been anyone on B6G to definitively state whether they have them or not.

OP
OP
Meraki Hammocks

Meraki Hammocks

Big Bend
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Aloha To your question, there are are nutserts in the rear roll bar for the 2-dr. Just not 2 for each side like the 4-dr. Now, there are some early '21 4-dr Broncos that didn't have the nutserts so I presume there are a few '21 2-dr Broncos that also have them omitted. The sample size is so small for those early '21 2-dr unicorns that I don't think there has been anyone on B6G to definitively state whether they have them or not.
Thanks @Beach_Bum.

Hedrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr EG Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Send me a pic. Not sure what that looks like and how it is installed. I could tell you if it would clear it if I could see a pic. Thank you.
Necroing this comment.
About 19” high, set back roughly 11” from the door. Unless you think there’ll be a massive overlap I’ll just put in an order and find out. A little bend in the knee won’t kill me!

EDIT: to add, the gray hammock in your pics looks like it hangs higher than the orange one. Any difference, or just optical illusion?

Ford Bronco Overland Hammock for 6G Broncos FAEB86C2-DF7D-42F6-B9AF-672AD7EF53EF

Ford Bronco Overland Hammock for 6G Broncos 81625DE2-B8A3-416E-9385-4CFF45494561

Ford Bronco Overland Hammock for 6G Broncos 2A549CF2-325E-43D8-A30C-44332DF24EBA

Sponsored
OP
OP
Meraki Hammocks

Meraki Hammocks

Big Bend
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Aloha - Any update on the 2Door Hammock?
Bzercoe, I have succeddfully fitted one 2 door Bronco with a hammock. The client loves it. Depending on your choice of fabric color, I could build and ship your hammock to you soon.

The cost of the hammock is $200, plus $10 for shipping. I will accept payment via PayPal or Venmo. Please send me a direct email for details. Once I receive payment, I can get started on your hammock. Thank you.
-Randall

OP
OP
Meraki Hammocks

Meraki Hammocks

Big Bend
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bzercoe, I have succeddfully fitted one 2 door Bronco with a hammock. The client loves it. Depending on your choice of fabric color, I could build and ship your hammock to you soon.

The cost of the hammock is $200, plus $10 for shipping. I will accept payment via PayPal or Venmo. Please send me a direct email for details. Once I receive payment, I can get started on your hammock. Thank you.
-Randall

20221226_170459.jpg

20221226_170752.jpg

20221226_161421.jpg

Hedrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr EG Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received my hammock yesterday, and while I haven’t had a chance to string it up due to work it came well packed, compact, and was very prompt.
Hoping to get it up in my 4 door this weekend, will post pics. Thanks @Aloha !!

OP
OP
Meraki Hammocks

Meraki Hammocks

Big Bend
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I received my hammock yesterday, and while I haven’t had a chance to string it up due to work it came well packed, compact, and was very prompt.
Hoping to get it up in my 4 door this weekend, will post pics. Thanks @Aloha !!
I am looking forward to seeing pics after you install your hammock this weekend. I enjoyed building your hammock. Thank you.
-Randall

VentureBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would be interested in seeing a video showing: (2dr, hard top )
- how to deploy the hammock inside, while top is on
- how to get in hammock while top is on.
- how it installs … I see an eyelet sticking out from the upper door frame area, with what I’m guessing is a “scratch pad” to keep from scratching paint?

Do you have a dark gray material ?
Thank you sir.

Sponsored

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is one of those early builds without the nutserts. It's cool to have a unicorn, but there seems to be a few accessories that wont work without them.

OP
OP
Meraki Hammocks

Meraki Hammocks

Big Bend
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would be interested in seeing a video showing: (2dr, hard top )
- how to deploy the hammock inside, while top is on
- how to get in hammock while top is on.
- how it installs … I see an eyelet sticking out from the upper door frame area, with what I’m guessing is a “scratch pad” to keep from scratching paint?

Do you have a dark gray material ?
Thank you sir.
@VentureBronco Thank you for your interest. I appreciate your request. Luckily my 2 door Bronco client is local. I will connect with him to get video of film these items. As with my other clients, he is enthusiastic about the hammock that I built him. For now, I can offer the following comments and pics.

Deployment of the hammock inside while the top is on is a simple process, as my client and I walked through the steps with the top on. At each end of the hammock are carabiners that gather the ends of the hammock. Deployment consists of clipping one end into one attachment point, and the other end into the other attachment point. After these steps are performed once, repetition is simple, and can be performed with eyes shut.

Getting into the hammock is a simple process, although each person will develop their own technique. The top is not a hindrance. Starting on your knees, you can simply lean forward into the hammock and then straighten their body, or roll into it. It makes more sense when you actually do it.

The scratch pad as you have describes is a bit of kit that I include that can be cut to a preferred size. In the front, it is more about not scratching the plastic molding than it us about not scratching paint. I gave my client an extra large piece, because I was not sure of what size may or may not be needed. At the rear of the Bronco, a second piece of material is used as a paint protector.

Note about the paint protector...I am currently experimenting with different options. I am seeking an elegant solution.

Last comments for thus reply...The installation of the front attachment point will require that the client remove the front hard top wing on the passengers side. Once the hardware is installed, the hard top wing can be replaced. The hardware for the rear attachment point may be installed without the need to remove the rear section of the hard top. In addition to the time it may take to remove/replace the front hard top wing, hardware installation is a 5 minute process.
Thank you for your interest.

-Randall

OP
OP
Meraki Hammocks

Meraki Hammocks

Big Bend
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine is one of those early builds without the nutserts. It's cool to have a unicorn, but there seems to be a few accessories that wont work without them.
@KyTruckPlant will you be able to podt pics of the absence of nut sets on the frame and overhead brace that is stated with BRONCO? Thank you.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.