Sponsored

Palsapp shows freight bill but WS says rail?

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am stuck waiting for a shipped email and my WS says rail to southern california. However, when I enter my VIN into the PALSAPP tracking site, it shows up as pending, originating in Wayne MI, with a freight bill #.

Now, my question for anyone in the know - does this mean that mine is actually set to ship via convoy all the way to SoCal or does every rail shipment also get entered in PALSAPP?

Thanks

- someone grasping for straws
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m on the West coast too and my WS showed convoy, yet it shipped via train most of the way, then trucked to the dealership. I have to imagine yours would be similar; rail is much more efficient for a long haul journey like that.

OP
OP

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m on the West coast too and my WS showed convoy, yet it shipped via train most of the way, then trucked to the dealership. I have to imagine yours would be similar; rail is much more efficient for a long haul journey like that.
That's what I would think but at the same time i'm going on almost two weeks sitting there with no shipment yet so many something is changing?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what I would think but at the same time i'm going on almost two weeks sitting there with no shipment yet so many something is changing?
Good luck. I tracked mine via train for a couple weeks. Once it was offloaded both me and the dealership couldn’t see any changes - it just showed up at the dealership randomly one day; later than the original ETA but earlier than the new ETA I had received.

OP
OP

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck. I tracked mine via train for a couple weeks. Once it was offloaded both me and the dealership couldn’t see any changes - it just showed up at the dealership randomly one day; later than the original ETA but earlier than the new ETA I had received.
thanks. I can't track anything because everywhere I see it still says built, released, awaiting on shipment.
Sponsored