First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally have had enough of the parking sensors. Am I the only one that dislikes the sensors?
Understand they can be disabled by the switch, but I often forget to hit that button , as I am excited to take off and enjoy the ride.
I am now ready to fully silence the sensors for peace of mind. Will accept the risks of my own actions driving without any whining warning audible sensors.
Often maneuvering the Bronco in tight areas with trees and brush in Oregon- and purposely push vegetation as I am off road.
Will Forscan allow the noisy little bleepers to be permanently silenced 100% of the time?
I have put off purchasing Forscan.
Perhaps someone else that has it can help advise a fellow Oregonian? I would buy the beer and pizza!
Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally have had enough of the parking sensors. Am I the only one that dislikes the sensors?
Understand they can be disabled by the switch, but I often forget to hit that button , as I am excited to take off and enjoy the ride.
I am now ready to fully silence the sensors for peace of mind. Will accept the risks of my own actions driving without any whining warning audible sensors.
Often maneuvering the Bronco in tight areas with trees and brush in Oregon- and purposely push vegetation as I am off road.
Will Forscan allow the noisy little bleepers to be permanently silenced 100% of the time?
I have put off purchasing Forscan.
Perhaps someone else that has it can help advise a fellow Oregonian? I would buy the beer and pizza!
There is a selection in the sync screen that allows you to turn the sensors off, either front, back or both. That's the good news, bad news is if your build is like mine it didn't function. I had to take it to the dealer for a TSB to get it to function. I now can select which bumper I want to keep off or on.

Ford Bronco Parking sensors unpleasant 1676398865893

Attachments

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mean annoying like this? 😂

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is there a way to turn the volume down on them?
Sponsored

Last edited: