SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to turn mine off. No more beeping on backing up.
does this apply even after shutting the vehicle down fully and restarting? My setting applies correctly for the entire trip when I make the change, but does not stick on subsequent trips.
Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll report back later. I have to go out for a bit. I would think it stays off since other things you can toggle stay off until you toggle them back on again.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll report back later. I have to go out for a bit. I would think it stays off since other things you can toggle stay off until you toggle them back on again.

It stayed off but the beeping is back 😪

rllw

Badlands
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am having a very similar problem with the front parking sensors. I disable through the touch screen, and am fine for that trip. When I restart the car the next time, the setting states that it is off, however, the sensors are on. Can anyone else confirm they are having the same problem?

OP
OP
SPITmadFIRE

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am having a very similar problem with the front parking sensors. I disable through the touch screen, and am fine for that trip. When I restart the car the next time, the setting states that it is off, however, the sensors are on. Can anyone else confirm they are having the same problem?
Same problem described in this thread, but for the rear sensors. Would imagine the setting bug applies to both.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had the same issue with my front parking sensors because the dealer installed a front winch on the demo model that I bought. Even though the toggle switch in settings was off, for the front sensors, they still went off. I had to hit the physical button on dash to turn off all the parking sensors each time I started the vehicle. My dealer called me this past tuesday and said ford just came out with software update to fix this.. I took it over, and it took service a day and half to get the update to install because they were having some issues getting it to download and had to contact ford. Anyways it was a success and no more beeping of having to hit the physical button.

You can disconnect the sensors but then there will be a warning displayed on the dash. This software update may correct this issue for the rears as well.
Hi there! Send a private message to us with your VIN and the name location of your Ford dealership, along with some more details about your situation. I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!

WildBlue

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Call your dealer. There is a software update. Had mine done last Wednesday

I looked on paperwork and it just states "software update for park aid sensors nopt coming on"

performed ipc update per ssm 50169

WildBlue

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi there! Send a private message to us with your VIN and the name location of your Ford dealership, along with some more details about your situation. I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!
It was repaired last week by dealer (Holman ford of maple shade) with a software update from ford.

OP
OP
SPITmadFIRE

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I’ll take mine in for that update then… I just hope to god they don’t even put the truck on the lift to do it. Want to minimize the risk of them messing up my truck as much as possible 😬

rllw

Badlands
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, sounds like I need an instrument panel control module update (IPC).

Sponsored

rllw

Badlands
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone else found additional details about the IPC update? My dealer is having problems finding info.

OP
OP
SPITmadFIRE

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont know if it was or not. Service department did the update. The Service manager did say they had some issues getting the update to either download or install completely and had to get Ford involved. When I got it back some of my dash and radio settings went back to factory.

I looked on paperwork and it just states "software update for park aid sensors nopt coming on"

performed ipc update per ssm 50169
SSM 50169 just states to use the Features menu to disable the front/rear parking sensors -- using the very options described in this thread as not working

WildBlue

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

rllw

Badlands
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the software updated yesterday. took dealer a few tries and also several hours. working well now!

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok guess I need to go to the dealer for the update.
Sponsored